Obsessed

~ Finally found a girl that you couldn't impress. Last man on the earth still couldn't hit this. You're delusional, you're delusional.Boy you're losing your mind~
Obsessed by Mariah Carey

🤍chapter 22:no mercy🤍
Mitsuya's pov:

It's three in the morning and I can't sleep. All I could think of was y/n. Her beautiful smile and those rosy cheeks, those big e/c eyes that bring me so much joy every time I look at them. And that body that just gave in to me, it was all mine at least for a minute.

I'm laying in my bed, my covers covering only the lower parts of my body as I was burning from the hot weather in my room. My hands hiding my blushing face and I smile to myself. I can't help it, it happens every time I think of her. I really wanna see her.

And what's stopping me? I thought to myself and I stood up from my bed so fast. I put sweats on and a white t-shirt, my shoes and I fix my hair. Then I walk out of my room and as silently as possible I exit my house. I start running to her street.

I was out of breath by the half of it, but it didn't stop me. My desire to see y/n was stronger than any tiredness I felt. And, when I finally reach her house my heart skipped a beat. I climb up to her window and I slide it to crawl in her room. I carefully stand up and the first thing I see was her.

Y/n was peacefully sleeping in her bed, her naked body covered by her white sheets and her hair a mess. She looked so pretty while just relaxing and I looked like a stalker, but I didn't care at all. I reach for her shoulder to shake and wake her up, but then I heard steps behind me and I froze. Shit, her parents.

"You came to see what you could've had, huh? Bold move", this voice I can never mess up. I turn around and I see Chifuyu standing there only in his boxers. It didn't took me long to click what was happening here.

"I should've known", I said and I clinched my jaw as hard as I could, the muscles on it started dancing in my face. Chifuyu smiled in a cocky way, then walks up to me.

"I have to thank you, Mitsuya", he puts his hand on my shoulder and came closer to my face, "without your advice, I would never be as bold as I was tonight".

"Get your hand off me before I break it in half", I warned him and gave him a dirty look. Chifuyu chuckled a little bit and removed his hand from my shoulder immediately.

"If you wanna 'beat me up' this is your chance, Takashi", Chifuyu teased my with his cocky and annoying voice, "there's no one here to stop you, I'm all yours", he smiled.

Chifuyu was getting way too bold for my liking and I could beat him with no problem. But I was pretty sure this fucker will let me smash his head into a wall and then look innocent in front of y/n, so I had to keep my composure.

Come on, Takashi, I calm myself in my head and I breathed in and out, you are better than this. You can do it. But I wasn't so sure in my ability to stay calm right now. Seeing the way he was smiling at me completely naked in y/n's room pissed me off.

"You're not worth it", I said and I turn my back at him to crawl back outside and go home, I'll deal with this in the morning.

"You're not walking on me", Chifuyu grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me back to my previous spot. I raise my hands in the air to show him that I won't hit him, "if you're such a big man, as you claim, hit me".