We found love

~ Shine a light through an open door.Love and life I will divide. Turn away cause I need you more.Feel the heartbeat in my mind~
We found love by Rihanna.

🤍chapter 7:jamming🤍

It's 9pm, the lights outside were already on and the streets were mostly empty. The only light in the neighbourhood came from my room, my pink girly room with posters, CDs all over the floor, clothes sitting on one chair next to my bed and a Hello Kitty blanket. And of course Mitsuya Takashi, my long time crush, sitting on the floor with his back against the wall.

I was sitting on a chair next to my stereo, the new album by Rihanna playing. 'We found love' was the first song that popped and I was already obsessed with it. Mitsuya seemed to like it too as he was bopping his head to the rhythm of it.

"I love this album, dude!", I said with so much excitement in my voice, I stood up and I start spinning around the room in the rhythm. I completely forgot Mitsuya was also here with me as I was jumping up and down.

I felt so comfortable in his presence that I didn't bother hiding my excitement. Well, to be fair I never hide anything from anyone, but with him it used to be different.

My eyes met his and he was smiling at me and watching me have fun. I bend down and I grab his hands, then I pull him on his feet.

"Oh, no, no", he declined me immediately, "I'm not a good dancer".

"Nobody is going to see you here, except me. So might as well give it a try", I smiled at him and I held his hand high, so I can spin around.

Mitsuya was shy at first, but then he let his inner dancer get out and have some fun. And, if you haven't played the song by now, I recommend you to do it now.

He wasn't the best dancer really, but I was happy to see him having fun. We jump together, I push him back, he pulls me closer to himself, then he spins me. Then he tilts me down and I laugh along with him. The song ends unfortunately and 'Pon de replay' starts.

I go nuts. Till this day I love this song with my whole heart. I let go off Mitsuya's hands and I jump up and down. He starts jumping too and we start singing giving our worst performance.

We didn't knew the lyrics, which made it even more hilarious to me. We were not bad, but I was sure we can't be the next Cher. The more important thing was to have fun, right?

"You two sure have fun", a voice coming from behind us scared me to the point I jump on my bed and I turn around to see Chifuyu sitting on my open window with his hands crossed and not very...happy expression.

"Fuyu", I said awkwardly knowing that a big scolding is coming my way. I look at Mitsuya, who looked more embarrassed than me.

"Don't bother", he comes in through my window and sits on the floor, "how could you ignore my warning and come to a Toman meeting? Do you wanna get killed?".

"Sorry, I was just worried for you, man", I tried to play the innocent card, but it was more than obvious Chifuyu wasn't buying it, "where are Ran and Rin? Are they okay?".

"They are fine. I found them before they can get in trouble", he explained and then his eyes move to Mitsuya, "and you were supposed to come back after you dropped her. Do you know how much trouble I had to go through, when Mikey asked about you?".

"Sorry, man, I got carried away", Mitsuya said and looked down at his feet.

"Yeah, carried away. Do you mind leaving us alone? I wanna talk to y/n in private".

Mitsuya didn't say anything. He just took his helmet, gave me a sad look and left my house through the window. Chifuyu waited patiently for him to leave and then he looks at me with anger in his eyes.

"Are you serious?", he asks me.

"What? I already said I'm sorry. I'll never come to your private meetings again".

"I trusted you to keep my secret and you came there showing off that you know? I can't believe you sometimes, y/n, I swear! And then I come here and catch you dancing with Mitsuya of all people, who is a member of Toman. Are you crazy?".

"Hey, what's wrong with me dancing with Mitsuya?", I asked, "I know him too, he is my friend too".

"Since when is he your friend? You two never once spoke to each other", Chifuyu raised his eyebrow to me in suspicion.

"Since today. You got a problem?", I put my hands on my hips.

"No", Chifuyu said and he got more pissed off than a minute ago, "just...forget it, okay. Don't do stupid stuff anymore, y/n, I'm serious".

"Fine", I rolled my eyes, "now do you mind leaving? I'm really tired".

"You weren't tired a minute ago, when Mitsuya was here, were you?", Chifuyu said and pushed my buttons all the way down.

"Dude", I yelled at him, "can you chill? It's not like I fucked the guy".

Chifuyu opened his mouth to say something, but then decided to stay silent. He walks up to the window and got ready to climb down to leave.

"Good night, y/n", he said.

"Wait", I said and he stopped, "you're not mad at me now, are you?".

"I'm not".

"Good. I..will see you tomorrow".

"Yeah", Chifuyu said and left the room through the window.

I sat on my bed and let the music get in my head, so I can forget about this shitty night. I really messed up tonight. I hope Chifuyu chills till tomorrow. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him like that, I thought, he was just taking care of me.

But at the same time...why is he getting so worked up over dancing? I didn't do anything bad with Mitsuya, we were literally just dancing, I started to think. Sometimes Fuyu has these weird outbursts that I don't really understand. It was the same, when I started to get closer with Baji.

I feel like with him I have a second father and it's annoying sometimes. I'm not a kid, for God's sake I'm starting high school in a couple of days, I'm capable of making my own decisions.