Naughty girl (18+)

~ Tonight I'll be your naughty girl.I'm callin all my girls.We gonna turn this party out.I know you want my body~
Naughty girl by Beyoncé.

🤍chapter 15:sex under the sky🤍

The music is loud. 'Whine up' by Kat Deluna is blasting around me, but I'm not hearing a damn thing right now. I'm in the air, Mitsuya is holding me up, my legs wrapped around his torso and my hands holding up tight. I kiss his neck, I press those wet lips and I suck on his skin until it's red.

I hear his groaning, while he was walking around the second floor of the house looking for a free room. We didn't find anything and he was starting to lose patience. The alcohol in my veins was kicking in strong and I really wanted to speed up the process a little bit.

"Damn it", he cursed out loud and looks down at me for a moment, "there's no free room for us right now".

"Get on the balcony", I told him and he nods his head, then carried me to the balcony.

Mitsuya puts me down and closed the doors leading to the balcony. Then immediately ran up to me and once again slammed his lips on mine. I don't know, if it was the alcohol, or my own desires, but I wanted it soo bad. I wanted him to undress me and have me now.

I feel his hands on my hips picking me up like I weigh nothing and put me on the small table behind me to sit down. I pull his closer to me once again and I lock him with my legs around his torso. His big hands slip under my top and pull it up a little bit.

My skin burns under his touch and I broke the kiss leaning my head back. I closed my eyes as I felt his hot wet lips on my neck going down to my shoulders. My jacket flew on the ground and my shoulders were now exposed to him. Mitsuya didn't wait for long before taking some action. He slowly lifts my top and looks at me.

"Can I?", he asked and I nodded my head.

Mitsuya slowly removed my top leaving me in my bright pink bra on. He took a minute to look at my chest, then smiled and his finger ended up under my bra strap. He slowly pull it down and with kisses moves from my shoulder to the exposed part of my chest.

"You're so nice to tease", he whispered to me and then sucked the exposed part of my boob for a second, "your body reacts so nice".

Mitsuya pushed his body further to mine till it forced me to lay on the table. I watch him as he unbuttoned his black shirt and threw it on the ground next to my jacket. Then he leans and kissed me once again. It feels so right, I thought to myself and I reach with my hand to his pants. And oh God he was hard.

He lets me rest, while his head moves down from my lips to my stomach pressing wet and burning kisses on my body. Then Mitsuya fall on his knees. My legs spread like I was under a spell and he looks up at me.

"Are you still sure you wanna do this?", he asks and I nod my head, but he wasn't satisfied with my answer, "I want you to use words, baby".

"Yes, Mitsuya, I wanna do this", I spoke all flustered and red like a tomato.

Mitsuya smirked in a cocky way, just like Hanma used to do, and his fingers slip under my skirt lifting it up. My black thong was exposed and Mitsuya kicked his lips. Then he slide down my thong and let it fall on the ground in his legs.