Just a dream

~ Hey, she was so easy to love, but wait, I guess that love wasn't enough~
Just a dream by Nelly

🤍chapter 10:bloody nose🤍

Me and Mitsuya had a great time. The whole afternoon we spent together, listened to music and just chilled. Turns out Mitsuya is more easy going that I thought he was. We like the same things, we have similar hobbies and he finds 'Camp rock' cringe too.

I never thought that we can have so many things in common. I thought Mitsuya was too cool and too serious to like simple things like reading and flowers (reference to my book 'Lady of Neptune' hehe). He is a thought guy, but has an amazing side to him. The two things combine so well in him.

But the whole time..in the back of my head was that though about Chifuyu liking me. I told myself that I won't let Hanma's words stick up to me, but after what Mitsuya told me, when we had the burgers made me think that Hanma might be onto something.

And believe it, or not...it hurts me to admit that Hanma is right. Every time I try to give him credit for something..I imagine that cocky smirk of his in front of me and that ugly ass hairstyle and it hurts my ego.

Me and Mitsuya were about to say our goodbyes to each other, but then my pager started blowing up. I pull it out and I saw a message from Baji.

"Is everything alright?", Mitsuya asked me, when he noticed the change in the mood after I read the message.

"Baji said something's wrong with Fuyu", I explained to him, "something happened at the meeting and he ended up with a bloody nose".

"Shit", Mitsuya curse out loud.

"Can you take me there? I have to see, if he is okay", I put my pager in my pocket.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go".

Mitsuya leads me to the same park, in which I crashed the Toman meeting a couple nights back. I walk after him and the first thing I see is a big crowd surrounding someone. Both me and Mitsuya push the guys to the side to see Chifuyu laying on the ground, blood coming out of literally everywhere on his face.

Chifuyu saw me and he immediately stands up his feet. He whipped the blood from his nose and made even bigger mess than before. I reach to wipe the rest, but he pushed my hand away and looks at me straight in the eyes.

(I'm not good at describing scenes and I'm still working on it, so here's a pic to help you imagine Chifuyu's situation)

"What are you doing here?", Chifuyu started to raise his voice at me, "I told you to stay away from Toman, didn't I?".