With you

~ And I'm so glad that you're mine.You are one of a kind and you mean to me what I mean to you, and together, baby there is nothing we won't do, cause if I got you~
With you by Chris Brown

🤍chapter 18:apology🤍

For a couple of days I skipped school. I stayed in my room for the most of the day and during the night I went out in the backyard to get some fresh air. I always secretly took a glance at Chifuyu's house. His room was always dark and looked so lonely.

He didn't try to contact me after the party and I didn't tried either. I saw him once leaving his house two nights ago, while I was sitting on my window and just staring. He looked okay, like we never had a fight, he looked..lively. And, when I saw him smiling at Baji...it broke my heart to pieces.

He didn't miss me. He didn't think about me, he wasn't worried how I was doing. He didn't try to text me, to talk to me, he didn't ask for me at school. Hanma came to check on me everyday and everyday I would ask him the same question.

"I'm afraid no", Hanma shook his head and just looks down at his feet, "he didn't ask about you and he didn't talk about you".

I guess..I wasn't as important for him as he was for me..I thought to myself yet again and I cover my face with my pillow. There was nothing that can put me out of this mess I was in. I lost my best friend over a dick. I did that, I was wrong. And no matter how much I admit it to myself..nothing changes.

It's been almost a week since the party. And it was the same everyday. I wake up, look at my phone or pager for any missed calls, or any new messages, but there was nothing. Today wasn't any different than the others.

I woke up around noon, because I couldn't sleep last night, as the rest of the nights, so o let myself sleep till noon. It's almost time for school to end, so I expect Hanma to show up at my door and bring me food. I have to give him credit, he has been by my side since the dumb party and I hate to admit it, but I love him.

I get up from my bed, I stretch my body and I walk to my stereo. Maybe some music will cheer me up, I thought to myself and pressed the play button. 'SOS' by Rihanna starts and I smiled to myself. Queen Riri can cheer everyone on, I spin around and I fell straight on my bed.

"Y/N!", I hear Hanma screaming from the front door and I smiled at little bit, "ARE YOU AWAKE? CAN I COME IN?".

"YEAH!", I scream back at him.

I hear the heavy steps coming from the stairs straight to my bedroom. I stood up and wait for Hanma to walk in, but instead the long black hair of my friend Baji is the first thing I see.

Baji gave me a guilty look immediately after our eyes met and Hanma's head pops behind the shorter guy. I turn my back at Baji, because I didn't want him to see me like this and tell Chifuyu that I'm not okay.

"Sorry that I didn't tell that I'll bring him, but it kinda happened last minute", Hanma explained himself and scratched the back of his head, "the Haitanis will be late too".

"What are you doing here?", I spoke to Baji, but I kept facing the wall the whole time.

"No matter what happened, you are my friend too", Baji said and he genuinely sounded worried for me, "I got worried, you didn't come to school for the whole week and I..".