S&M (18+)

~ 'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it.Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me~
S&M by Rihanna

🤍chapter 21:enjoyable🤍

The night sky was beautiful tonight. Filled with shining stars and the big full moon over our heads lighting up the empty streets. I'm in my room, laying on my bed with my legs up next to the wall, I listen to the CD that Mitsuya gave me and I hum to myself.

Dressed in long pyjama pants that kinda made my ass look bigger. A t-shirt that was more like a top with Ramones written on it, my hair was down and so messy. I looked like a mess, but I didn't mind it. I loved feeling comfortable.

I'm doing my homework as the songs changes and slowly the vibe changes too. Every song reminds me of Mitsuya and the way he kisses me. I lay back and I smiled to myself, when I remembered our kiss at the part and the way he smiled at my after.

...but then I remembered that Chifuyu kissed me too today and it felt amazing. It felt more than amazing, it was magical.

Ugh, I cover my face with my pillow and I wave my legs around out of embarrassment, my head's a mess, dudes! I hug my pillow and I press it harder to my chest. I felt my heart skipping a beat every time I think about either of the boys.

"I need to chill", I said to myself and I closed all my textbooks for a moment.

I stood up from my bed and I walk to my stereo, then I pull out from my desk another of my CDs to change the mood. I switch the two CDs and I press play. 'Low' by Flo Rida and T-Pain starts and I couldn't stop myself.

"SHAWTY HAD THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEANS, BOOTS WITH THE FUUR", I scream on top of my lungs and I jump up and down.

"THE WHOLE CLUB IS LOOKING AT HER!".

I turn around so fast that I almost fell on my ass flat on the floor. Chifuyu was just getting in my room through the window and he smiled at me. I got so excited, when I saw him that I ran and helped him crawl in my room.

Chifuyu steps on his feet and cleans his Toman uniform, then looks at me with those big blue eyes. I smiled at him.

"I'm so happy you're here!", I started talking fast, like every time I get excited, "we have to watch so many movies, listen to so many songs and pass some level on Mario Card".

"Sounds good to me", Chifuyu sat on me bed and pulls me by my hand. I lost my balance and I fell on top of him on the bed. My hands on his chest, my eyes fixed on his and only his smile in my mind, "in a minute", he said.

"Ahhh ummm mhm", I lost my ability to speak for a moment, when I felt his hand on my lower back pressing me even more to him.

Chifuyu moved his hand behind my head and gently pushed it down, so my lips can get on his. I closed my eyes, when I felt his hot and wet lips on mine. I felt his breath hitting the side of my cheek as the kiss was getting more and more intense.

I feel Chifuyu moving under me, then I got on my bed with him on top of me. His hands on the side of my head supporting him. His eyes were fixed on my face and I turn to the side to hide my embarrassment. I was blushing so hard right at that moment. I liked the kiss, but it felt so embarrassing for some reason.