Break your heart

~ There's no point trying to hide it. No point trying to evade it. I know I got a problem. Problem with misbehaving~
Break your heart by Taio Cruz

🤍chapter 23:old and new🤍

"I'm sorry, y/n, I'm afraid I can't fix it", Inui took a good look at my broken stereo and then turns to look at me. His shoulders were relaxed, his face as cold as usual, which killed my whole excitement.

I thought that Inui would fix my stereo somehow, because he can fix anything from motorcycles to old phones. So today I took all of the pieces I couldn't find in my room, put them in a box and came straight to him.

"Can you check for any possible way?", I asked one more thing, "maybe there's something we can do, I'm ready to pay you double".

"I'm sorry, but there's really nothing I can do to fix it. This thing is broken, destroyed", Inui explained to me and discouraged me even more, "you have to buy a new one".

"Ugh, dude, I can't afford it. That's why I came to you", I sat on the couch in his garage and let my head relax for a little bit, "forget it, I guess I'm staying with no music".

"How did you broke it anyway?", Kokonoi, who always hangs out with Inui asked me and he sat on top of Inui's desk looking down at my completely shattered stereo, "it takes a fucking elephant to break these things".

Not an elephant, one Mitsuya is enough, I thought to myself and I rolled my eyes. Of course I said nothing in front of them, but I was so pissed at Mitsuya and Chifuyu for the fiasco they created last night. Now I have nothing to listen to music on and trust me, when I say I can't live without my music.

"Look, I will try to put the pieces together, but I don't promise you anything", Inui let out a deep sigh as he was staring at my stereo, "and I definitely can't promise shit".

"Thanks, Inui, but don't waste your time on it, I'll try to save some money", I stood up from the couch and I took my jacket in my hands ready to leave, "can you at least get rid of it, it will hurt me to throw it away myself".

"This I can do", Inui said.

"Thank you, dude? How much for the check up?", I pull out my wallet.

"I don't want your money, are you crazy?".

"Take them and shut up", I push 100 yen into his palm, but he gave them back to me, "dude, you always do this. Take the money".

"You are my friend. I don't take money from friends", he shook his head and turns his back at me. Ugh, fine, I thought and put the money back in my wallet.

I said goodbye to Koko and Inui, then I left the garage without a good mood. I ducking hate being in a love triangle, I thought to myself and I pull my phone to call my mom to let her know I'll be late for dinner.

But when I opened my flip phone I noticed I had no signal, so I guess no phone calls for me either. I was in such a bad mood already, I didn't need more annoying things happening to me anymore.

And just, when I thought the whole ducking day was ruined...God sent me an angel from the under world. Hanma stops his car in front of me and presses the horn. I jumped a little bit and laughed at me. I opened the door and I sat on the passenger seat putting my belt on.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you, Hanma", I said and I smiled from ear to ear, when I heard 'Tik tok' by Kesha playing in the car. I miss listening to music so much.

"I knew you can't go a day without me", he teased me and I slap him across the shoulder, which made him laugh even more, "that hurts, little one".

"Can you drive me home?", I lean my head back and I closed my eyes, "I had a super shitty day and I wanna call it off".

"BRO, it's Saturday. And it still 5pm, we can do something", Hanma slowly drove off away from Inui's house, "we can go and grab a bite, or we can chill somewhere, skating maybe".

I thought about it. I mean, I already had a super shitty day, so what will I do, if I go home early? Cry over my broken stuff? Nah, I need to clear up my head, so might as well go out with Hanma and the Haitanis.

I agreed to Hanma's suggestion and he smirked so cockily. Then he puts two of his hands on the steering wheel and started speeding through the Main Street. I hold onto my seat belt tight and I watched him drive to the Haitani's house.

It was so dangerous, yet so fun. I roll down my window and I turn the volume up as the song changes to 'Inndia' by INNA. This song gives me such a nice vibes, so I just watch through the window and my hand up through the window, while the wind hits my palm.

"So, why were you at Inui's?", Hanma spoke to me, when we stopped at a red light.

"You'll never believe it, but last night...Fuyu and Mitsuya had a fight in my room and Fuyu pushed Mitsuya causing him to fall and break my stereo", I explained to Hanma, "I thought that maybe Inui could fix it, but even he couldn't do it. It's completely destroyed".

"Shit!", Hanma's eyes got wide open from surprise, "I'm sorry, I know how much you loved your stereo".

"It's fine, I guess. I'll just save money for a new one...eventually", I let out a sigh.

"Come on, dude, cheer up", he puts his hand on my shoulder and I look at him, he was smiling normally this time, but he was too focused on the road to look back at me, "let's grab dumb and dumber, and go to do something fun".

Mitsuya's pov:

I was on a personal mission. I had to fix the mess that I made last night. And I knew exactly how to do it. I knew how to repay y/n for the broken stereo.

I had one old stereo, that my dad bought for me not too long ago, but it was broken and I never used it. So brought it to Inui to fix it and make it work again. He did what he could and eventually it started working again.

I knew y/n will bring her old one to Inui first before buying a new one, so I payed him to tell her he can't fix it. I had to push him 200 yen, but it was worth it for her.

Then I wanted ti surprise her by leaving the new stereo in her room on the spot, where the old one was. But for that I needed y/n out of the house, so I called Hanma to take her out with the Haitanis. He agreed luckily.

I spoke to y/n's father after she left the house and I explained half of the situation to him, of course I left some details for myself and he agreed on letting me in her room.

Everything was set and ready for the surprise, I just needed to connect it and let a note to let her know who did this. I walk in her room and placed the stereo on her desk, then I connect it to the electricity and put two new CDs I recorded for her. I wrote her a note, that said:

'Sorry for breaking your old one. I hope this one works better for you-Mitsuya'.

And I left it on top of her brand new stereo, then smiled to myself and left her room.

UNEDITED