Promiscuous

~ I'm out of this world, come with me to my planet. Get you on my level, do you think that you can handle it?~
Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado

🤍chapter 8:style🤍

It's the first day of school, ma dudes. To be more specific-it's the first day of high school and I was so god damn excited to finally be a part of this disgusting teen life. Imagine the good side of high school-high kids in classrooms with their big headphones on and 'Temperature' by Jay Sean playing.

I got up, made my bed, brushed my teeth and washed my face, cause...well, basic hygiene habits, you know. Then I put on the outfit I chose last night. Wanna see it? Okay!

Then I grab my bag that's made of those cheap jeans fabric and I put it on

Then I grab my bag that's made of those cheap jeans fabric and I put it on. I grab my skate and I storm off the house with a piece of bread in my mouth. Chifuyu and Baji waiting for me outside my house dressed in their outfits.

The outfits were...kinda questionable. They had their uniforms on with glasses on, but not just any glasses..those nerdy glasses. And Baji had his hair in a ponytail. They looked ridiculous, so I didn't bother hiding my..surprise.

"What the fuck are you two wearing?", I point at their clothes and they look at me up and down like I was the crazy one

"What the fuck are you wearing?", Baji asked me and put his hands on his hips, "we are in high school now, y/n. We are now part of the grown up world. We can't be dressed like clowns. Get it together".

"Baji, I'm used to your stupid ideas and your embarrassing behaviour, but you too, Chifuyu? I'm surprised", I look at my best friend, who was blushing out of embarrassment, "you two need to go and change immediately".

After some convincing from my side to Baji, the two guys finally agreed on changing their clothes to something normal. I waited for them patiently and tell me...have you ever heard of a lady waiting for two dudes? I don't think so.

And finally both of them show up walking side by side smiling and talking to each other. I was so relieved to see them in normal clothes, that for a moment I felt like hugging them. But naaah I don't do hugs.