We can't stop

~ Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere. Hands in the air like we don't care, cause we came to have so much fun now~
We can't stop by Miley Cyrus

🤍chapter 14:friends and parties🤍

I don't know who decided to give Hanma a car, but this person ain't in his right mind, cause Hanma is a killer on the road. He drives so bad we got cursed by two old men on the road and they were partially blind. You can imagine how bad he is. The whole time Chifuyu was reminiscing the Bible.

And when we finally arrived at the place, my best friend was the first one to get out of the car, even tho he was sitting between me and Ran, so he kicked me to get out. Then Chifuyu fell on his knees and started kissing the ground under his feet.

"THANK YOU, LORD!", he screamed to the sky and pointed to it.

"That was awesome!", Baji said with excitement after he got out of the car after me and looks at Hanma, "we should do it again".

"NO!", me, Ran and Chifuyu said at the same time still feeling sick after this 'nice' ride.

We all line up in front of the house. I had no idea who's house was that, but I looked so nice outside. 'Give me everything' by Pitbull, Ne-yo and Nayer playing loud, people screaming and jumping with their cups full.

Out of all of us maybe Hanma was the best looking. He goes extra and beyond, when it comes to his looks. After all this is all he has, his personality ain't the best. He was dressed in a nice black turtleneck sweater with a silver chain on, a nice expensive watch on his left wrist and a long black pants. His hair was styled perfectly and he had extra jewellery to compliment the look.

I hate to admit it, but Hanma stole the show with that outfit. I hate to admit everything related to that bastard, but here I am.

And when it comes to the Haitanis they looked good too. A normal, simple, but still pretty fit and comfortable look. Rin had a black and white sweater with low neckline stocked in his black pants, a big belt holding the look together. A big chain on and his usual messy hair.

Ran had a long sleeved black shirt and denim jeans on. On top a long black and white vest to match his brother's look. His hair braided and styled better than mine even..and I'm a girl.

"Shall we go now?", Hanma asked and turns to look at me, then his eyes move to Chifuyu.

My best friend nodded his head and we all walk in the house like a group. Hanma, as the tallest, waited for the rest of us to get in. 'Pound the alarm' by Nicki Minaj blasts through the big speakers in the middle of the room. I loved this song, I still do, so I took Chifuyu's hand and Rin's too and pull them to the dancing floor.

(I don't know, if someone appreciates those songs I put, but for me their are iconic, so enjoy😩😩)

It wasn't long after Hanma joined us and in the middle of three guys just jumping up and down having no idea how to dance. Ran was having fun too, he was holding a cup and bopping his head to the rhythm. Baji just disappeared, but I assumed he's with the other members of Toman.

"I want a drink, I'll be right back", I yell to my best friend, so he can hear me and Chifuyu just nods at me as a 'yes'.

I push through people to finally get to the kitchen. I open the fridge and I get a soda for me and Chifuyu, because I knew he'll get thirsty any minute. I close the fridge and I big figure appears next to me. I turn to my right and I see Mitsuya's big smile on front of me.

"Hey", I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey. You having fun?", he asked me and also took a drink from the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, this party's dope, dude...I mean Mitsuya", I quickly corrected myself after i caught myself calling him 'dude' again.

"I'm glad you like it", he took the drinks from my hands and then took my hands in his, I feel my cheeks burning as he gets closer to my ear to talk, "do you wanna dance?".

I nodded my head and he pulls me back in the filled with people living room. We stand in the middle of the dance floor and I spot Chifuyu talking to the Toman guys along side Baji, so I guess he doesn't need me right now. 'Buttons' by The Pussycat Dolls starts.

Mitsuya smiled at me and pulled me closer to himself, then placed his hand on my back and leans closer. We both start singing. It was the most iconic song and I knew every lyric to it, I still do. Mitsuya's hands travel up and down my body, when I spin around and press my back to his front.

His hands rest on my tummy and his face comes closer to my neck. I felt really nervous as I felt his hot breath on my neck, but I kept just singing and dancing trying to avoid this really awkward situation.

"Baby can't you see?These clothes are fittin' on me.The heat comin' from this beat. I'm about to blow.I don't think you know.I'm tellin' you loosen up my buttons babe", I sing out loud and I spot Hanma smirking on me with that cocky grin on his face. He was watching me and Mitsuya getting closer and closer, and it made me really uncomfortable, so I push Mitsuya back and turn to face him, "I'll go and get a drink, I'll be back".

"Okay", he smiled at me.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and I spot the punch sitting on the counter. I grab one of the red cups sitting next to it and I stop myself for a moment. Is there alcohol in this? I thought to myself, then I pour some in my cup, if I wanna get closer to Mitsuya..I'll need some courage.

"Yo", Hanma shows up and came straight to me, then leans against the counter, "are you planning on losing that v-card tonight?".

"Shut up, Hanma", I rolled my eyes.

"Better take your chance, cause that dude wants you too", Hanma winked at me and just turns his back at me.

I took a quick look at the punch in my cup and I inhaled deeply. It's okay, it's not that hard, I thought to myself, nothing to worry about. But I still felt so nervous. So what did I do? I drink the alcohol at once and I while my mouth as a damn champion.

I felt it immediately kicking my feet and my head began feeling a little bit light. Shit, it worked, I smiled to myself and I pour another glass of that punch. Then I drink it all in once again. 'The way I are' by Timbaland gets my vibe perfectly and threw my cup to the side.

I leave the kitchen and I spin around, then I start dancing again to the rhythm. Mitsuya is still standing there waiting for me. When I stop in front of him his eyes fell on me.

"Hey, you okay?", he smiled at me.

It's now or never, y/n, I gave some courage to myself mentally, what's the worst that can happen, huh? Go for it.

I grab the collar of his back shirt and I pull Mitsuya closer, then I slam my lips on his. I close my eyes and let the moment sink. I feel his hands on my hips pushing me closer to him. We started kissing and he deepens the kiss even more. I feel the liquor on his lips as I lick his bottom lip.

I wrap my hands around his neck and I grabs my tight pulling my leg up next to his body just holding it up. I feel the grip of his hand on my tight and goosebumps ran to my body. We didn't stop kissing the whole time, I felt myself losing balance, so I lean back and I got pinned to the wall by him. Then suddenly Mitsuya breaks the kiss and looks straight into my eyes.

"Let's go somewhere else", he whispered to me.

UNEDITED

A/n-the author does NOT support underage drinking, so please do not get the wrong idea. It's just for content.😭