Inndia

~ Oh, how I rock my body. Can you handle how I move? Are you feeling naughty? I'm gonna hypnotize you, are you ready for me? And then you'll never say no~
Inndia by INNA

🤍chapter 20:between the two🤍

Both me and Chifuyu left the classroom at the same time. He was smiling and in such a good mood, while I was so flustered trying to hide the embarrassment on my face. Baji and Hanma were standing in the hallway along side the Haitanis waiting for us.

Me and Chifuyu walk side by side towards them and they all look at us. I turn my head to the side, so they can't see how hard I was blushing. Chifuyu chuckled and stood next to Baji, who visibly didn't notice anything.

"So you two finally made up?", he asked us.

"Oh, yeah", Chifuyu spoke to him and turns to look at me, "we definitely made up", a wink followed his words, which made blush even more and I turn to face my locker.

But I have to admit..I was feeling so good. Both Baji and Chifuyu were smiling at me standing side by side, they looked so happy that I couldn't help, but smile too. I got my friends back, I thought to myself.

Then I remembered Chifuyu's words right after he kissed me: 'from now on the friendship is dead', and it made me wonder

Then I remembered Chifuyu's words right after he kissed me: 'from now on the friendship is dead', and it made me wonder. What are we now? Are we still friends? Are we lovers? What are we in his head.

Am I...in love with two guys at the same time? Do I love Chifuyu? Do I like Mitsuya more? Who do I want? My head began spinning like a fidget spinner and I lean against the lockers to chill for a little bit. Hanma noticed my unusual behaviour and came closer.

"Do you have something to tell me?", he came closer enough and whispered, so the others couldn't hear him.

"W-What? No no no no no! I'm o-okay, I'm so good! I'm okay!", I began spitting out words like a broken machine and Hanma looked even more suspicious of me after that.

Luckily for me he didn't ask more questions, but I was sure his interrogations won't stop here. At least for now I was safe.

"Guys, me and Fuyu gotta go. Meeting", Baji explained to us and turns his back at us.

Chifuyu followed him, but when he walked past me a wide grin appeared on his face and he stops for a second, bends closer to my ear and whispered: 'I'll come to your house later'. The way he said it was unusual for him, he sounded hot for some reason.

Then both him and Baji walk away leaving me standing there wondering what it meant. The Haitanis left too, because they had to go to class. Hanma took his stuff ready to go too, but I grabbed him by the jacket and I pull him after me outside.