Don't stop the music

~ Who knew, that you'd be up in here looking like you do.You're makin' staying over here impossible.Baby, I'm a say your aura is incredible,If you don't have to go, don't~
Don't stop the music by Rihanna.

🤍chapter 13:let's party, dude🤍

I'm laying on my bed. White sheets pushed to the side, my shorts on and my top  holding my boobs for dear life. My legs in the air waving around, while 'Hot N Cold' by Katy Perry is playing in the background.

Chifuyu is sitting on my bedroom floor, his back pressed to my bed as he was reading the latest Spider-Man comic. He was so focused that we barely talked to each other, but I don't really mind the silence. We talk 24/7, so those moments in which we don't, don't really bother me.

"I forgot to tell you", Fuyu suddenly spoke and took my attention from Katy's amazing voice, I crawled closer to him, so I can hear better, "so, tonight Toman is throwing a party and we can bring one person with us. Wanna come?".

"Tonight? Why didn't you tell me sooner, of course I wanna come!", I said excitedly and I jump off my bed straight to me wardrobe to see what I can wear.

The song changes to 'Run it' by Chris Brown and changes the mood completely. I pick up clothes and I throw them on Chifuyu's head, since I can't pick what to wear. I had so many clothes and nothing seems to work out.

The song made me dance, while continuously throwing my whole wardrobe on Chifuyu's head and he picked up the clothes from the floor and put them on the bed.

"Yo, stop throwing clothes on me!", Chifuyu said with angry voice, but unfortunately for him he got hit in the face with one of my bras.

"I have nothing to wear!", I whined and I sat on the ground to pound for a little, "nothing seems to fit the occasion".

"Let me see", Chifuyu pushed me gently to the side and starts looking through my closet to see what he can pull out.

When I have a situation, in which I can't decide what to wear, or what to pick-Chifuyu is always my second mind. It's like he knows me so well, he knows what I'll like and what I'll be comfortable wearing in public.

He goes through my closet and pulls out a nice outfit. A black leather skirt with a colourful top and a black jean jacket to top it off. Then he pulls out a nice black boots that I forgot I had. The outfit was done in minutes.

 The outfit was done in minutes