Say it right

~ I can't say that I don't know that I am alive and I love what I feel.I could show you tonight, you tonight~
Say it right by Nelly Furtado

🤍chapter 2:noticed🤍

It's 10pm. All the lights on the streets were shining bright, no noise outside, no lights from the windows. The houses around us deep asleep and the only noise on my street was the music coming from my stereo. 'Down' by Jay Sean blasting in my room, I'm jumping on the bed, then back on the ground, dancing in my little cute pyjamas.

My hair was up in a ponytail, a white crop top holding my boobs for dear life, pink shorts with 'juicy' written on the back. I'm holding my hairbrush as a microphone and I'm giving the best performance of my life. I swear, I'm the best singer ever in my room and Beyoncé is begging me to future her on my album.

"So baby don't worry, you are my only.You won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down. You'll be my only, no need to worry.Baby are you down, down, down, down, down", I scream on top of my lungs as I was swinging my hair around. Then I make a jump from my bed and I fall down on my knees, "Just let it be, come on and bring your body next to me.I'll take you away, hey, turn this place into our private getaway".

I was really having the time of my life. And I still remember how easy life was in 2006, there was not as much drama as we have now. There was just our stereo, our time and one summer to make life beautiful, that's all it took.

I open my window to take a quick breath, cause it was getting really hot in my room and I let the music wake up the whole neighbourhood. I smiled and continued to spin around till the song got changed to punk.

"Ugh, I hate punk", I grab my mp3 and I change the song to Rihanna-'Rude boy' and I sat on my bedroom window to just enjoy my time. I sing under my nose and I lean my head against the window, when I felt chills coming from outside. Looks like it might rain, I thought and I stood up to close the window.

But something inside of me made me look to the house across from ours, which happened to be Chifuyu's and my eyes move down from his bedroom window, which was dark, right to his porch. He's not home yet, I thought to myself and I look at my watch. 10:30pm, unusual time for him, usually Chifuyu is a nice kid. Never late for his 'bedtime' as I call it.

My eyes got fixed on his porch for a little bit and I noticed a pair of black shoes just standing there. Someone was sitting on his porch and I thought it was Chifuyu. I once again opened my window and I happily show my head through it, then I waved my hand.

"Fuyu", I shouted, but not too loud. I didn't want another complaint against me, "why didn't you call, when you got home? I was so worried for you, man".

The pair of black shoes stood up and stepped on the ground slowly walking ahead. I was expecting to see my best friend with his usual bright smile on, but instead the lilac hair and the strong body took me by surprise. Then the tall figure shows up and Mitsuya Takashi, the one and only...my all time crush...the guy, who's in my dreams every night..looks up at me and a gentle smile appeared on his face.

Oh, crap! I thought to myself, what do I do now? Should I run? Should I just get inside and lock myself in my bathroom?

"Chifuyu is inside", Mitsuya spoke to me, for the first time he spoke to me and his voice was so goddamn attractive, so deep and seductive, I've been imagining this day... "do you want me to tell him something for you?", he smiles.

OH MY GOSH HE SMILED AT ME.

"No", I said. I'm so stupid, my brain just stopped working, when I opened my mouth. I probably sounded so rude.

"Okay then, y/n", he said and turns his back at me to sit in the chair again.

HE KNOWS MY NAMEEE, I whizzed in my mind and almost fainted, but I kept my cool. Or at least I thought I did.

"Do you know, if he's gonna come out soon, I have to speak to him", my voice came out in such high pitch,it felt like I was a boy, who just hit puberty. Or at least that happened to Chifuyu, when his beard started growing.

"No idea", Mitsuya spoke to me..again and his voice sounded so sweet. I couldn't see his face from that far, but I had a feeling he was smiling at me. I hope he was...

"Okay then...".

This conversation was turning out so awkward and this was my key to leave. I got inside my room ready to close my window, when I heard a laugh from outside. I look once again at Mitsuya, who was yet again standing up and leaning against the railing of the porch.

His hands were crossed in front of his chest and his beautiful eyes were staring right at me. It hit me at some point how bad I looked at that moment and how he probably saw me dancing in my room. Shit...

"You have nice taste for music", he continued to smile and to look at me, my knees were getting so weak, because of his compliment, "I was hoping I'll meet a person with a nice taste like mine", he explained.

"Yeah, I have a nice taste", I said proudly.

Okay, you might find me weird, I swear I'm not a stalker, but I might've...asked the girl, who works at the music shop what kind of music does Mitsuya likes in case we ever meet and fall in love, and have five kids together.

And honestly his music taste was fire, I loved every single song. I have all the demos and albums he likes, but I happened to like them too. He sure had a nice taste.

"Hey, um..can I ask you something?", he said with a little nervousness in his voice. In my mind...this was the moment..this was what I've been waiting for..marriage!

"S-Sure", my voice was a little shaky.

"Do..do you hate me, or something?", Mitsuya scratched the back of his hand, "every time you see me, you run some place else. And every time I look at you..you turn the other way. Do you hate me, or something? Dislike me?".

Oh, Mitsuya, it's quite the opposite. I love u.

"No. I don't", I tried to play it cool.

"That's dope, cause...I was kinda hoping we can talk a little bit more", he chuckled nervously, "you seem so cool. And I heard you are so nice to hang out with..from the Haitanis".

I was freaking out. Inside of me was like this big ass festival with exotic dancers, loud music and my brain had this monkey that was clapping from the movies. Did he ask them about me? Did he talk about me too? Was he interested in me? OH MY GOOOOOSH, dear Lord have mercy on my soul!

"That's nice", I nod my head.

"Yeah...", he said with hesitation, "well, I'm glad we don't have a problem. I gotta go tho, I hear Chifuyu coming".

"Yeah, sure. Bye".

"Bye, y/n".

I didn't wait to see Chifuyu at all. I just got in my room, closed the window and I instantly fell on the ground. I started rolling from side to side and silently screaming trying not to wake up my dad. I can't believe this...Mitsuya wants to be friends...with me?????? I thought and I felt even more butterflies in my stomach.

Okay. He didn't say friends, but like..it's a stage one before dating, right? So it's obvious we have to become friends first. And now that Chifuyu is...then I remembered the whole situation, and it hit me...wait, since when did Chifuyu and Mitsuya became friends?