Bad romance

~ I want your love, and I want your revenge.You and me could write a bad romance. I want your love and all your lover's revenge.You and me could write a bad romance~
Bad romance by Lady Gaga

🤍chapter 12:many talents🤍

Chifuyu came back to his old self. Kinda. Well, at least he's not blowing up at me for every single thing I saw, or do, which makes me feel happy. And yes, Toman found out that I know about them and Chifuyu being part of them, but Baji took accountability for it, so we are fine...for now.

Everything felt amazing for a couple days after me and Chifuyu made up. But one thing wasn't right, it was missing. It took me a couple days to notice that Mitsuya was avoiding me at school and outside of school. Whenever I saw me he turned the other way. And every time I tried to talk to him, he'll just pretend like he didn't hear me.

What is wrong with these guys lately? I thought to myself and I let out a deep sigh in chemistry class. Hanma, who was peacefully sleeping next to me raised his head and looks at me with annoyance.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep", he whispered to me and lays back on the desk with his hands supporting his head.

"Sorry, Hanma", I said and I turn my head to look through the window.

It was almost time for the school day to end and luckily it was Friday, so I can chill through the weekend and hang out with Fuyu. He has a meeting today after school, so I'll use the opportunity to visit the music store and grab a new CD to listen tonight.

And the Haitanis are going to tag along, since we have nothing better to do. Maybe we'll grab something to eat later and hang for awhile till Chifuyu is free to come to my house.

"Hey, y/n", Rin turns back to me and waves in my face till he gets my attention, "we are going to the mall, right?", he whispered to me.

"Oh", Hanma immediately stands up and looks at me, "can I tag along? I'm bored".

"Don't we spent enough time together?", I look at the boy sitting next to me with a sarcastic smile and Hanma rolled his eyes, "okay, fine. You can join, if you want".

"Sweet", Hanma smiled, "can we watch a movie, I don't feel like shopping?".

"I'm going to the music store first! I have to get some CDs for the weekend", I explained.

"Man, I don't think I know someone, who likes music more than you. You're addicted, dude".

Back in the early 2000s music and dancing was the way to express yourself. And I loved expressing myself as much as possible as a teenager. I loved dancing, I loved music and I loved the style. I loved being fashionable.

I feel like every generation has their style and all those styles have an impact. The 70s had punk, the 80s had disco, the 90s had rap and in the 2000s we had fun. We also had Rihanna, which is a big flex.

After school me, Hanma and the brothers said our goodbyes to Chifuyu and Baji, who were heading straight to the meeting. Then we jump on the bus and we ride 20 minutes to the mall just to walk around for no reason.

The moment I walk in the mall I head immediately to the music store leaving Hanma and the Haitanis on their own. I don't know, if that was a good idea tho, since I know Hanma and how goofy he can get. I feel bad for Ran, who has to deal with them, I thought.