SLIDE

This is was written just because I'm down horrendous for this man.

Take note that:
- My English is absolute ass
- The reader is well versed in almost everything because of her upbringing
- This story is going to probably have updates
- This is my first story
- It's not proofread
__________________________________
SLIDE. // Y.

You laid on the ground of the blue tennis court as the audience around you cheered. Everyone was standing and clapping for you, the finals winner.

The end score for the match was 5-7, 6-2, [10-5]. It definitely wasn't a score that anyone in the audience much less the score predictors could come up with. They all had thought that this match would be in your opponents favor, you could tell by the level of confidence that she had walking in, that she had also thought the same.

You understood why the result was so shocking, no one had expected you to win with your performance in the matches up to the finals. You had been playing much more inconsistent despite being more aggressive. The amount of unforced errors that you had made was perhaps even double the usual amount that you would make. However, you had still been able to win every single one of those matches.

"Congratulations to the champion for this final match in Japan's Women's finals Y/n L/n!"

The announcer walked over to you carrying the microphone before handing it to you. "Do you have anything that you would like to say before we pass the mic to your opponent?"

"I would like to thank everyone who has helped me make it this far in this tournament; I couldn't have done it without you guys' help. I would also like to say that it has been a pleasure to play Peruna Treiner."

The announcer took the microphone and moved on to walking over to your opponent. "Starting off, I would like to say that your performance today was amazing, and it was a pleasure to be able to play you while you're playing at your best."

You weren't able to tell if what she said was supposed to be a compliment or not. Not that you really cared.

Once she finished her words, the announcer brought out the trophies and handed the runner up her silver plate first. Peruna took it and read the plate in shock as if she's never received anything other than a first place trophy.

Not long later, the lady presented you with the first place trophy. It was a bit bigger than the size of your head and not as heavy as you thought it was going to be. It shone nicely with the sun shining down onto it.

Suddenly, all the cameras began to go off. All the cameramen were snapping photos of the two of you holding your awards. It wasn't something that you were used to: all the shutters and camera flashes made it hard for you to keep your eyes open.

The locker room was better than it usually was, which just meant cleaner and more quiet. Maybe it was because it was because no one else was in the room, only you. Everyone else had gone home with their portion of prize money.

Funnily enough, you still couldn't register the fact that you had won. You didn't even think you were gonna win when you walked into the stadium. Life seemed better now that you were at least 50000000 yen richer. You could use it to pay for your tennis coach and your MMA lessons;
That would put it to good use.

Sighing, you walked out of the locker room. You thought that it was odd that no one was out in the halls, cleaning up the place and asking players for interviews and such, but you just shrugged it off. Chances are, they were taking a break or something, the interviewers were probably overworked anyways. And as if that wasn't weird enough, as soon as you stepped out of the building, you were met by a strong gust of wind. No one was in sight either. No one, not a single interviewer, not even your assigned driver was waiting for you parked outside.

Now that you were worried, you clutched your tennis bag close to you, as if it'll help the situation that you're in. You took cautious steps further into the city. You looked around only to find not a single living soul in the streets around you.

"What the fuck is going on..?" You cursed under your breath.
__________________________________

This section will probably appear after every chapter. It'll just be me probably ranting and rambling on about this man or the show 🫶

HES SO FINE AND FOR WHAT HE AINT EVEN THE MAIN CHARACTER