CHAPTER 34 (Chishiya's POV)

SLIDE.

She took slow steps back, nearly tripping on a few things that she had set out earlier. Her usual brave and strong demeanor dwindled, and the fear that she felt was visible in her eyes.

"Why are you so scared?" The gun in my hand still pointed at her. "Don't be scared now - you did this to yourself."

I watched as she looked behind her, and she was quick to realize that the only thing behind her was a gray cement wall. I could sense the panic radiating off of her as her eyes quickly moved around the room.

"Don't even try looking at the door. I'm just trying to help you here, love."

Her backwards steps eventually led her straight up against the wall. "Chishiya, please! What has gotten into you!?"

"I'm just keeping you safe."

"This is not how you keep someone safe! You don't threaten them to stay with you with a gun!"

"Then listen to everything I say. It's simple, we can do it the hard way or the easy way. The choice is yours. You could stick your arm out, and we could get this over with, or I'll have to shoot a bullet through the hand you use to hold your racquet."

It hurt that I had to take things this far, but she just couldn't seem to get it. I fiddled with the needle that was in my pocket. She would always try to talk with Kuina, Usagi, and Arisu. What did they have that I didn't? Was I not generous enough for her?

"Take my arm." She reached her arm forward, demeanor now changed, it was obvious that she was planning something.

I took the syringe out and put the gun into my pocket. It only took two flicks before all the bubbles made it out of the liquid.

"This will only take a second." I held Y/n's arm firmly as I slowly injected the clear liquid into her arm. "Wasn't that easy?"

It would take a while before she would fall completely into my grasp. Until then, I'll have to keep her tamed. No matter what the measures are, I'll reach them, just so Y/n will be all mine.

I picked up the bag that she had prepared early and slung it onto my back. The bag definitely had some weight on it.

"Let's go Y/n." I turned over to her body who was lazily slumped against the wall.

The drugs had surprisingly kicked in early. I could already see her feeling the effects of having too much of the drug. It wouldn't be this bad for too long, but it takes a little for the drugs to call it down a notch.

"Give me a moment.." her voice was much softer and evidently weaker. "The shit you gave me is giving me random sharp pains"

I walked over to her and helped her up. Even though I wasn't the one who was given the dosage, I could tell that it was taking a toll on her. Her face would scrunch up whenever she would feel a sharp pain.

With the dose that I gave her, it should be able to last for almost a day depending on how her body handles. The dosage I gave her should be enough to last her a few hours, and definitely enough for her to lose a few memories. Perhaps I even gave Y/n a little too much.

"Well." I moved back over to the tennis bag. "Do you have any caffeine?"

"Mhm.. Top pocket." She answered, not a hint of defiance in her voice.

I unzipped the top pocket and found a bottle of liquid water flavoring concentrate in the flavor of mango. It was in a small black bottle with a pop off lid.

Taking off the lid, I twisted the bottle cap off and squirted 3 drops into the crystal clear liquid. I then pocketed the concentrate for future uses.

The bottle of water closely changed to a diluted orange. I took the cap in one hand and the water in the other while delivering it to the athlete.

"Let's go, the caffeine should be able to help you."

I watched as the female who leaned on my shoulder took a few sips of the drink. "I hate you so much right now.. but thank you."

"I'll always take care of you Y/n. You need to know that." I took her arm around my shoulder before leaning into her ear. "I know that you really aren't this affected, but if a word comes out of your mouth about this: things won't be pretty."

'Things are going to get interesting when you run away.'

__________________________________

NO MORE CHISHIYA POVS