CHAPTER 39

SLIDE.

"It's time to give your answer. Please enter a solitary confinement cell of your choosing."

You watched as the aggressive male from before walked into his cell, awfully confident that he was given the truth. At the sight, it took you almost everything you had to not chuckle and reveal what false information he'd been fed.

Once he closed the door, you walked into the same cell that you chose last round. Then the buzzer sounded.

"Please give your answer."

"Diamond."

In a few seconds' wait, the doors were opened. You pushed open the door and walked to the center guard room. Everyone else followed you.

You looked at the screen that displayed all the players, and found that the 'tough guy' had been killed. His profile on the screen was dimmed, along with the text that showed his name.

As murmurs broke out within the people in the room, you stayed in close distance of Chishiya to ask him what your suit was later. You noticed that standing directly across from them was a male named Banda and Matsushita. Banda was quick to notice you glancing over at him, and his expression changed to one with a creepy smile. Over all, there was a very clear mysterious aura around them. It felt odd.

"What are you looking at?"

You immediately turned to Chishiya to find him looking you dead in the eye. "I was looking at the people that you were looking at. They seemed interesting."

"Interesting?" He echoed.

You nodded. "I bet one of them is the Jack; I bet on my entire being and existence."

Chishiya's brows raised. "What happens if they aren't?"

"I guess I'll just be wrong; it's not like you chose the latter." You shrugged.

His head tilted. "Well, I guess you're right on that."

He took several steps in the direction downstairs. Chishiya didn't like the two other males taking all your attention.

"We're going, come on." He told you.

"Remind me, why do I have to follow you again?"

Chishiya took a few steps down the stairs. "No one else here will give you the truth when telling you your suit."

"This fucking bitch." You spoke to yourself.

You hated how he was right, and how he always was.

Now you had to follow him down to the food storage room. It would be your first time there.

When both of you got to the room, you realized that it was built a lot like a storage unit. The only difference was that there were chairs and tables.

Unfortunately, you were welcomed to the cafeteria with the sound of Urumi's group discussing their suits. It seemed that they had suspected the victim of the larger male's aggressive behavior was the Jack.

While in the food area, you mindlessly followed Chishiya everywhere, you were like a lost puppy. When he sat down, you sat down right beside him, just simply observing the discussion that was going on between the members.

"Here." The doctor beside you handed you a packet of cookies. "I'm sure you'll like this flavor."

You sent the male a questioning look before opening the packet. "I mean, it doesn't seem that bad."

There were 2 cookies in the package, both were strawberry flavored. After taking a bite, you felt the flavor spread throughout your tongue. The taste of strawberry was perfectly balanced.

"Thanks, it actually tastes pretty good." You said before happily taking another bite.

He had a small smile on his face for a moment when he saw you eating the cookie.

"The time is almost up. You're a club." Chsihiya told you, taking the trash that you had left over from the cookies.

When he returned from the trash can, you were able to check his suit. "You're a spade."

The same routine began; you walked into your cell, the door closed and locked, and you're asked to answer.

"Clubs."

When the timer was over, you heard the sound of an explosion echo.

'That's 2 people dead now.'

And now you were back in the center room. One more profile was dimmed, and one less person made it out alive.

"Round four begins now."

And the game continues.
___________________________
HAVE A GREAT EVENING OR DAY

LOVE YOU ALL

hope it's going well so far bc I have no idea what's going on in my own book 💀