CHAPTER 18

SLIDE.

"Dude why are you following me around like a dog?" You peered over your shoulder, asking Chishiya.

His hands were in the pockets of his jacket that you returned to him. "I'm your full time caretaker now aren't I?"

"I thought you were going to take it as a joke."

"I don't mind."

Truth be told, the only reason that he was up to the choice was because it was you. He would be able to be with you constantly and watch over you.

"Hey Kuina!" You waved over at the tall female.

Her hair was tied back like usual, and she gave you a smile and a wave. "Hey! Y/n, you should come and hang out with me!"

"Yeah, sure!"

You headed in Kuina's direction, but you weren't able to make it far. Chishiya had stopped you in your tracks after gripping tightly on your wrist. Your only response to his action was a look of confusion.

"No, don't go. We need to do a few things first."

He stood his ground as you looked between the two, confused.

Kuina spoke up first. "It's alright Y/n, maybe we can hangout later."

You followed behind Chishiya, leaving the long haired female suspicious. She knew just by the looks of it that something was going on. This was not like the doctor. He would usually never be bothered when someone would leave him, yet he seemed to be slightly bugged when you headed her way.

"Why'd you tell her we had things to do?" You asked him.

Chishiya leaned onto one of the interior pillars. "Because I need to tell you a few things."

"Like what?"

"That most of these people can't be trusted."

"I know that Chishiya, do you think I'm that dumb?"

"Just be careful with Kuina."

You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to think. "What's wrong with her?"

"She's killed people before."

"Then why are you hanging out with her?"

"Because she's part of my plan to get us out of here."

"So you're going to kill her?"

"Not purposely."

"You're still using her though?"

"That's the only way to survive in this world. Have you not used someone for your own benefit?"

"Not yet." You weren't positive, but you were almost sure that you haven't used anyone yet."

"Y/n, we both know you're lying." He shifted his body. "I don't care about that though. Just be careful."

"How can I be sure that you aren't using me?"

"You're the only person that I care about in this world. I couldn't care less if anyone else died."

You were quite sure how to take this information. "Oh.. I mean, I guess I wouldn't care much if anyone else died either. You're the only person that I really know, or just close to."

Hearing that, Chishiya was beyond satisfied. A small smirk as he tilted his head back onto the pillar.

'I'd kill for you Y/n, you have no clue.'
_______________________________
Thoughts? Idk about this chapter tbh

But how have you guys been today?