CHAPTER 47

SLIDE.

"All surviving players will be presented with 2 choices. Players must now all decide whether to accept permanent residency in this country, or decline it. Once again, players must now decide whether to accept permanent residency, or decline it."

You dropped yourself in front of Chishiya, tears forming again. "I beat it.."

He took your hand and looked back into the brightly lit sky. "I want to turn it down, I think. What are you gonna say?"

"I don't want it." You muttered, exhausted from how much you overworked yourself.

Chsihiya squeezed your hand.

"Oh shit.." You woke up with everything hurting.

You looked around you. That's when you realized what had happened. You finally made it back after nearly dying so many times.

You looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. Even breathing caused you pain.

The drape that hung from the ceiling rings wasn't completely covering your space, and you could easily see whoever was next to you.

You peeked past the curtain and long behold, you found your childhood friend lying in the hospital bed dressed in patient clothing. You were happy that he managed to get out alive and be in relatively good condition.

"Chishiya, aren't you the doctor? Why are you the one in the bed?" You joked.

The male sent you a smile. "It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Yeah.. this was definitely not the ideal way to have a reunion."

"Wasn't it supposed to be at your tennis tournament? After?"

You playfully rolled your eyes. "You say it as if you went, but who ended up not showing up?"

"I'll make it up to you then."

"Woww, what's with the change of heart?"

He turned to face ahead of him. "I've just been thinking about life."

"Oh really?" You raised a brow. "So how will you make it up to me then Chishiya?"

"First, I think we've been friends for long enough, there's no need to call me by last name anymore." He turned back to face the white curtains in front of him. "We should spend more time together."

You loved the idea of it. Maybe it was because it felt like you've been in the borderlands for way too long and you missed your friend while being thrown into such a world. "Yeah, that sounds great."

You conversation was interrupted when a nurse came in to check your vitals and injuries. She hovered over you and asked you a few questions here and there, jotting down notes with each answer you gave.

While the two of you were busy on your side of the room, Chishiya glanced over at you. He missed you.

He missed seeing your smile. He missed your bright personality. He missed you.

He loved you.

But he wasn't ready to tell you.

_______________________ THE END.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT UP UNTIL THIS POINT HOLY SHIT

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YA'LL HAVE NO CLUE

THE SEQUEL'S INTRO CHAPTER OR WTV WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON. ILL PUBLISH THE ACTUAL CHAPTERS ONCE I HAVE ENLUGH DRAFTS.

*IT WONT BE

SEQUEL IS OUT