ii

"No, it's just…" he shuddered as he was met by excruciating pain from his heat, more slick dripping down his thighs, making a visible wet stain in his pants. "Alpha." He called, his eyes flashing a hint of an orange hue. 

His senses being drowned by the overwhelming hot sensation that rooted from the bottom of his belly.

Unthinking, the omega moved closer to the alpha, clutching to the sleeves of his jacket as he locked eyes with the taller male, seeking, asking, pleading.

"Cupcake," the taller grunted, pushing Felix away gently, "Let's get you home, alright? You don't know what you're doing. You need to rest." He then guided the omega to sit in the passenger seat, before rushing to get in the driver's side, starting the engine as soon as he'd made sure he securely buckled the younger omega's seatbelt.

"Alpha." Felix cried as pain surged through his body for the second time. He had not experienced going into heat once, hence he's acting completely out of himself. He doesn't know how to deal with it, and he's acting solely based on instinct. His inner wolf was telling him he needed an alpha. It was crying to be touched, to be soothed from the pain. 

It was telling him he needed Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, please," he clung to the other's arm, looking at him with pleading eyes. He's going insane. 

"Fuck." The older grumbled with gritted jaws, "Just hold on a little, I'll take you to your house." He kept on cursing in his head, thinking how long of a ride it would be. He knew where Felix lives since they have a common friend living in the same apartment building as him and they bumped into each other once before properly meeting in the convenience store where the omega works.

The alpha rolled down the windows to help ventilate the omega's scent from the confines of the car. He's starting to have a hard time breathing. The blockers he had on doesn't seem to be that much of a use in these kinds of situations, to his utter dismay. He could still feel Felix's sweet scents caressing his nose, and slowly fogging his mind. He needs to get away from Felix quickly before his inner beast unleashed and unintentionally hurt the younger.

Hyunjin sped up, maximizing the speed limit, thankful that there wasn't any traffic or he really would be meeting his death sooner than he thought.

"No, no, no, no, please," Felix sniffled, crying desperately because of the pain, "Hyunjin, please." 

"Sweety, let's calm down first. We're almost-"

A sweeter scent coming from the omega as his eyes completely turned into the brightest shade of orange he had ever seen in his life, came knocking over the rationality he'd been holding on to for dear life.

"I need you, alpha." 

And those words were his last straw as the so-called rationality he had, crumbled down to his feet as his own eyes turned a faint shade of gray, resembling the moon at the darkest of the night, indicating his inner wolf wanting to take over. 

Hyunjin's grip on the steering wheel was so white that it had almost turned his knuckles white, trying to ground himself. Felix's sweet, sweet scents doing wonders in his body, deducing him to no end.

He normally has a strong control over his own body, no omega has ever gotten him to do something he doesn't want to do... but Felix. His dear Felix is different. The omega's eyes alone can already bend Hyunjin's resolve. And now, he's got him snapping his self-control, too.

He wanted Felix.

Hyunjin wanted to have a taste... and he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Fuck it." He turned the wheels around, sharply taking a U-turn to get into his own apartment, ten minutes away from their current location.