xiii

Felix couldn't believe that Hyunjin managed to convince him to name the fetus Hoku. The alpha said it would be in the booklet or something, and all Felix could do was nod.

He'd say Hyunjin bullied him to it. (He didn't. Hyunjin didn't remind him of it again, but Felix was so fixated on the name that he just had to find a way to make Hyunjin propose the name again. He actually liked it, he just didn't like to admit that he did.)

So, Hoku it is. Their little bean's gonna be called Hoku from then on.

"Felix, I think that man's looking for you. He's been asking for you, waving your picture around."

That got Felix's head out of his fantasy land where money just rolled out of his pockets, and shopping wasn't such a hard thing to do.

"Who?" Felix didn't know anyone who could be looking for him, and Hyunjin would just welcome himself and barge in. He didn't have any friends either, so?

"He doesn't seem like he goes here," Felix's groupmate then looked at him with a teasing smile. "So, you're into that thing all along, huh?"

Felix ignored the teasing. "Yes. Shocker, isn't it?" He deadpanned even not knowing what the other was pertaining to, vaguely excusing himself then he left the room.

He hated nosy people like that man. He couldn't wait for this assignment to be over so he could finally forget that these people exist.

At the hallways he saw one boy approaching other students, showing them something on his phone. When their eyes meet, the boy smiled widely, and Felix felt like he was yet again, faced with another trouble.

"Felix!" He ran towards him. Face plastered with a dimpled smile. "You're Felix, right?"

If he had to guess, he'd say this boy should be around highschool if not a freshman in college.

"Yes, I am. Can I ask what it is that you need from me?" He asked gently.

"You should come with me, hyung!" the boy beamed, suddenly linking his arm with Felix's, startling the omega.

"W-wait! Wait!"

-

Felix was kidnapped.

How another omega that's probably between the ages of twenty to nineteen managed to drag him into a car and take him away, he didn't know.

Somehow, Felix just found himself seated in a huge living room. The luxurious displays and the sole interiors of the place should be intimidating enough to anyone, but not him.

The shorter actually felt calm more than anything. He had his suspicions, but he kept it for now.

"Oh, you must be Felix."

Felix sprung up from his seat, immediately facing the direction he had heard the voice coming from. He saw a middle aged woman dressed so elegantly, like those people that one could only see in the movies or the dramas. The elder lady had a fierce look on her face, calculating eyes looking at Felix as if she was trying to read (or judge, really, that's how intense it was) Felix. Her eyes first went to the omega's clothing which made him slightly self conscious, then ended on his face that he thankfully managed to keep straight. The dimpled omega was also there, smiling once again after seeing Felix, managing to make the atmosphere lighter despite it sitting heavily in the room.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," Felix responded politely even through his confusion as to why he was taken there.

"Please, sit down," The elder woman gestured, and Felix did, after the she and the younger boy had sat down first. "So, I'll cut to the chase. I heard you're being too close with Hyunjin, and I want you to break-up with my son."