xi

"Hyunjin?" Felix called, taking his shoes off, then he went ahead and helped himself into the alpha's kitchen, putting paper bags of groceries down the countertops.

Hearing no response, Felix made his way towards the said male's room. He knocked just a little, already anticipating the other to be neck deep in his assignments, only to find him on the bed, looking so comfortable as he snored away softly.

The omega let out a breath, noticing the low temperature of Hyunjin's room. He took the remote of the air-conditioning and turned it all the way up, having in mind that alphas tend to have higher body temperature, hence, they get hot easily.

Hyunjin had learned to compromise since omegas were the total opposite, but Felix never missed the way Hyunjin would sweat profusely deep into the night.

Anyhow, you get the point.

Felix made his way to the side of the bed, brushing a few strands of hair away from Hyunjin's face, fixing the blanket only at the other's lower body then he was out the door after making sure the alpha was comfortably asleep.

They had the plan to make brownies today, since Hyunjin had been whining about it for days now. That dummy asked him to come over, and there he was, asleep. But whatever, Felix began with the process in spite of the alpha's wishes to do it together. It's not like he would really be of any help anyway.

An hour passed, the omega went back to Hyunjin's room as he let the brownie mixture sit, seeing him still fast asleep.

Felix went to the other side of the bed, back facing the taller as he decided to close his eyes for a while as he waited to finally pop the brownies into the oven.

"Hm, you're here," Hyunjin whispered in his ears, pulling Felix back to consciousness from his light nap. "Why didn't you wake me up, cupcake?"

The alpha had his arms wounded around Felix's waist, his hard chest pressed flush against the omega's back. Warm palms caressing Felix's tummy over the fabric of his shirt in a practiced manner, an occurrence that happened so often no matter how the omega protested, he just sorta gave up telling Hyunjin to cut it out.

"You looked like you needed the rest."

Hyunjin let out another hum. "How long have you been here?"

"What time is it?"

"Around four."

"Then about two hours."

The alpha pushed himself up, using his elbow to hold himself up as he looked at Felix's face over his shoulder.

"That long?" He groaned, dropping his weight back down.

"Yep, batter's all done. Just gotta bake it after another hour."

"You already done that, too?" He asked, his voice hinting a hideous pout which Felix kinda wanted to see, but was willing himself not to.

"What?" Felix turned around, facing the other who actually had his bottom lip jutted out.

A grown alpha being all pouty and sulky about not having to help make brownies. Felix would've cringed so bad at that, but in a sense, he found it kind of endearing instead.

In that moment, Hyunjin looked soft, fresh from sleep. Felix almost wanted to pinch his cheeks and bite his nose but dared not to because just the thoughts alone already made no sense and were screaming of inappropriation.

"I said I wanted to help."

"Then you do the rest," He sighed. "You're like a kid sometimes, I'm telling you."