⛓️ .Chapter IV. ⛓️

"I'm very miserably caught.."

Tomioka grabbed his haori at the back of his neck and held him up until Obanai was at his eye level "woah, woah WOAH!" Obanai yelped as he was lifted from the ground and up to Tomioka "Now, explain." Tomioka said sternly at Obanai, glaring at him. Obanai could feel his face turn into a light rosy pink. "Ehehehem...Explain what..?" He looked away to hide his now rosy face, but still maintaining eye contact. "Explain on what you are doing here." Tomioka glared, a dead calm on his face. Obanai had to admit, he's quite attractive like th- snap out of it Obanai! "So?" Tomioka said, and Obanai snapped away from his thoughts "Erm...uh...well you see, I'm not supposed to be here I'm just uh..." Obanai stuttered, "he's definitely gonna know I'm lying..." Obanai thought as he finally faced Tomioka "I was just...going on for a....walk..yeah! A walk, I'm just out here for a walk, yeah...haha..." Obanai said, using one of his hands to shrug and the other to scratch his neck. Tomioka glared at him once more "That's not a valid explanation, or so I think it's not.." Tomioka said, a percentage of anger draining from his face. "You're coming with me." Tomioka said sternly, still not letting go of Obanai's haori. He then started to hold him like that while carrying him to his estate. "Hey! I can walk!" Obanai said angrily "Put me down!" Obanai said, scrambling in his position. "Fine, I'll not hold you like that, be quiet, though, Kanjori is here." Tomioka said. Tomioka slowly put Obanai back on the ground, Obanai eyed the outside wearily, but Tomioka took hold of his wrist. "You're not going anywhere." Tomioka said, as he dragged Obanai in a room no one was in.

Obanai could feel his face turning redder, Tomioka holding his wrist like that, but his thoughts we're banished as Tomioka gently flinged him towards a chair where he almost lost his balance and fell, but he grabbed at a nearby shelf and managed to steady himself. Obanai could see Tomioka locking the door, he also looked around the room and saw that there we're no windows, just an overhead light on the ceiling, with a 2 chairs, a desk between it, a few plants and some lamps we're the only decorations in the room. "Take a seat," Tomioka said, and as Obanai did, Tomioka sat on the other chair across from him. "Now, give me a valid explanation, I won't accept excuses, if you don't tell the truth, you'll be staying here." Tomioka said hunching forward to put both of his arms on the desk. "What do I say...?" Obanai thought. After a few minutes of silence, Obanai finally talked "So uh...you see, me, Kocho, and Shinangunzawa made a pack so we would know what you we're doing for the past few days, and uhm..." Obanai trailed off, searching the room for anything he could lock eyes with except for Tomioka. But then, Tomioka grabbed him by the chin and made Obanai look at him directly in the eye. "Look at me, and keep explaining." Tomioka said.

Obanai could feel his face heat up once more, "Okay, okay! Let go of my chin!" He scrambled in his seat, and Tomioka finally let go of it and went back to sit in his own chair. "Please, continue." Tomioka said, his expression softening, and soon, Obanai opened up to him "Well...Kocho and Shinangunzawa gave me the role of watching you...I didn't want to though...I was kinda forced, but it's kinda one of the interesting things to do...So...right after master Ubuyashiki declared we we're on a break...that's where we started..." Obanai continued. "Any more?" Tomioka said, raising an eyebrow on him, Obanai's face heated up a bright red as he started sweating "That's all! I swear!" Obanai pleaded "...Can I get out now..?" Obanai said, and after a few minutes, Tomioka nodded "Yes, you can, but dont  speak a word about what has happened today, only you and me are the only ones that will know this." Tomioka said, standing up to go unlock the door. Obanai felt quite good on this, a secret that only him and Tomioka knew, but it wasn't a good secret, he reminded himself. "Now go," Tomioka said as he opened the door, Obanai sat there silently for a moment, and Tomioka sighed, took his wrist and started gently dragging him outside. Obanai knew he was sweating, and his face almost as bright red as a tomato.

As he went out, walking through the horizon, he can't stop thinking about what just happened this day, "do I tell them what happened or..." Obanai trailed off in his thoughts as he reached his estate "no..I probably shouldn't...Tomioka told me I shouldn't...should I just lie about the whole situation? Yeah...that's probably a valid one...I just hope they will believe me...if they do, it's like a win-win situation right..?" Obanai thought as he opened the door to his estate, went inside, changed his clothes into something more comfortable, put kaburamaru in his little pet bed and fed him, then finally went onto his bed and laid down. "If they do believe me, they won't know about what happened this day, and I won't get my ass kicked by Tomioka, but the thing is...how do I make them believe me?" Obanai thought as he rolled over on his bed . "I'd just tell them I won't watch him anymore because of...some business...right...I'll tell Kocho tommorow morning, but for now...I think a good nap will make my day.." he thought as he stood up, went to the kitchen to drink some water, went back to his bedroom and laid down on the bed, and took his nap.

What do you think will happen tommorow morning? Will Obanai tell the two what happened, or...he won't?

Something has also awakened inside Obanai, something about tomioka, well, it's up to you, reader, to find out what will happen in the next chapter.

To be continued...

Hey! Just a quick note, if you find any mistakes in any of the chapters, I apologize since my English isn't that good since it's not my native language, so if any spelling or grammar is bad, please excuse it! -The author :)