⛓️.Chapter XII.⛓️

As him and Kanjori reached his estate, Obanai held the door open for Kanjori. They both headed to the living room and sat on the couch. "So," Obanai started, "What do you want to talk about?" Obanai said as he blushed slightly at the sight of Kanjoris light green eyes staring at him, bright and beautiful. Kanjori blushed and giggled, avoiding eye contact and fanning her face with her hand as if she felt hot. "Oh, uhm, well..." Kanjori continued to giggle as if she couldn't contain herself, blushing to her ears. "I may have a crush on someone..." She said, poking at her own fingers. Obanais eyes widened, he could feel his pulse drumming in his throat, nervous to hear the answer. "Oh, uh really?" He asked and Kanjori nodded excitedly as her blush grew deeper. "Huh, then uh...who is it?" Obanai asked and Kanjoris eyes widened. "Kyaaa!" Kanjori squealed as she stood up and sprinted around the room. Obanai startled at her sudden agitation. After a minute, Kanjori finally calmed down and sat back down beside Obanai. "Uhm well..." Kanjori stammered, Obanai inched a little closer, straining to hear the answer. "Well...I may or may not like...shinobou-sama..." Kanjori said as she covered her fave with her hands in flustered.

Obanai felt as if something was rising up his throat. He cleared his throat. As long as Kanjori was happy, he will accept it. Obanai put a small smile under his mask, thought Kanjori couldn't see it, of course. He put a hand on her arm. Startling her, but she calmed herself down. "Don't worry, Kanjori-san, I support you, no matter who you love, your my friend after all!" Obanai said and Kanjori smiled, as tears filled her eyes. She moved forward to hug Obanai, and he startled, but quickly settled in and hugged her back tightly as Kanjori quietly sobbed on his back. "Thank you, Iguro-san, your the bestest friend I could ever ask for!" Kanjori said, hugging him tighter. They hugged for a little while, until Obanai's ribs started to hurt from how tight Kanjori was hugging him. "Kanjori?" He called, as he gently and lightly tapped her shoulder. But she didn't move. "Kanjori!" He called out, tapping a little harder on her back. Kanjori moved backwards and brushed at her eyes with her hands. "Thank you, Iguro-san, I can't express how grateful I am!"

Kanjori said as she stood up and bowed. Thank you, again Iguro-san!" She said still bowing and Obanai startled. "There's no need to bow, Kanjori-san!" Obanai said as he stood up. Kanjori brushed at her eyes again. "Should I take my leave? Take you very much for listening to me" Kanjori said as she gestured to the door. "Right! I'll go and escort you out!" Obanai said as he shuffled to avoid furniture and get to Mitsuri. "No, it's completely fine! I can get out myself!" Kanjori said as she walked to the door and opened it. She gave him a small wave. Obanai waved back, happy to be included. The door closed behind her.

To be continued...

I'm very sorry this is only 500 words, our semester break takes up time and I can't really focus on making this fanfic, so maybe expect me to uhm, post a new episode once in one or 2 weeks, thanks for understanding