⛓️ .Chapter IX. ⛓️

"what are YOU doing here!?"

"Ehm...sorry, I didn't know it was you- Kocho just asked me to volunteer to take care of someone because she's busy! I didn't know it was you..." He—Tomioka—exclaimed "If you'd like, I'd tell Aoi to replace me" He said, standing up. Obanai never admitted, but he actually liked Tomiokas company. He hesitated for a minute or two, then, he finally said: "Fine you can stay, but it's only for today! So don't get your hopes up!" Obanai said,  crossing his arms and turning his head away from Tomioka. "Alright then," Tomioka said, sitting back down on the chair beside a small bed. "Please, take a seat on this bed." Tomioka said as he patted the spot on the bed. Obanai uncrossed his arms, and went over to sit on the bed. "Please, excuse me for a minute" Tomioka said standing up. He walked over to a wall with drawers and shelves. He opened a drawer and rummaged through it. After a minute of rummaging through drawers, he pulled out a thermometer and a needle. "Kocho told me you have to get a shot, she told me you've been sick time to time" Tomioka said, approaching Obanai on the bed.

Obanai got nervous, why would he need to get a shot? Tomioka sat back down on the chair. "I'd need to check your temperature, but you would need to take your mask off, is that fine?" Obanais eyes widened, "What!? No way in hell!" Obanai said as he jolted up, backing away from him. Tomioka frowned. "The way I can know if your I'll or not is if you agree putting this thermometer in your mouth, it wouldn't be too long." Tomioka said as he held the thermometer up. Obanai hesitated for a minute, then, he finally sighed and sat down. "Fine. But promise me you won't tell anyone about this interaction we did" Obanai said, but Tomioka just nodded and said; "Promise." Obanai gulped as he pulled his mask down, he saw Tomiokas eyes widened and Obanai put his head down. He expected Tomioka to laugh at him on any given moment, but, he didn't. "Ehm...I must say, that scar...is uhm....very pretty..." Tomioka said as he blushed, a light rose on his face.

Obanai's eyes widened. Tomioka wasn't laughing at him? "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Why aren't you laughing and making fun of me?" Obanai said, very, utterly confused. "Are you saying that I should?" Tomioka said, concern in his face. "No, no, no, I'm not saying that you should. But mostly people do make fun of me" Obanai said. "They do?" Tomioka asked. Obanai nodded. "Let's just get this over with." Obanai said. Tomioka leaned dangerously close to him. "Open your mouth" Tomioka said, and Obanai did. He wasn't really sure how long the thermometer was in his mouth, but then Tomioka gently took it out of his mouth and checked it. He nodded and stood up.

He took the needle at filled it with some liquid, but it was now opaque because of the needle, he got a peice of tape and a cotton ball. When Tomioka turned around, Obanai had his haori off and his sleeve way up, his mask seemed to be back on. Tomioka approached and bent over to reach his shoulder "This will only hurt for a moment." He said. And Obanai nodded, as soon as he did, Tomioka plunged down the needle to his shoulder, Obanai never liked getting shots. He hissed at the stinging pain the needle had gave him, after a second, a cotton ball was taped where the needle was plunged down his shoulder. He put his sleeve back down and his haori back on. Tomioka nodded and headed off to clean the needle and put it away.

Tomioka turned back after he finished putting the stuff away. "Thank you for your time, you may go now." Tomioka said as he gestured at the door. "Oh uhm, thank you..I guess.." Obanai muttered as he opened the door and left.

Obanai went back to his estate. He unlocked the door. He went inside and closed and locked the door once more. He plopped down on his bed. Today was a pretty weird day.

To be continued

Shorted than shinobou, fr fr... Anyways, sorry for not posting for a while! Since schools been pretty busy and I have to do alot rn! I might start another book....I'm not sure thought! This was only 700-800 words because I was pretty guilty for not posting for a while...

Anyways..I should stop talking now, bye! -the author :))