⛓️ .Chapter VII. ⛓️

Obanai woke up to a knock on his door, Kocho helped him to get back to his estate safely. Obanai sat up, he had slept almost the whole day. He coughed, he still had the fever. The knock came again and he startled. Obanai stood up, he felt like if he didn't focus on walking or standing up, he could fall back to sleep, but he put himself together and went to the door and opened it. It was Tomioka.. "Eh!? What are YOU doing here!?" Obanai said, stepping back a little, startled "I heared you had a high fever." Tomioka said, his face tight with worry "Kocho told you?" Obanai said with question in his eyes, why would Kocho tell Tomioka, of all people that he had a fever? "No, I just overheared while I was taking a walk..." Tomioka trailed off. The awkward silence stretched between the two of them and Obanai suddenly realized the two of them we're still in the doorway. "Hey uh, wanna come in?" Obanai asked awkwardly, his face turning a slight rosy pink under his mask. "Uh...yeah...uh...sure..." Tomioka said as the two of them awkwardly shifted their positions so Tomioka can enter the door and for Obanai to close it once again.

"Oh, uh, you can sit wherever you want" Obanai said as he closed the front door. Tomioka sat on the nearby couch. And soon enough, Obanai sat down beside him on the couch. "So uhm..." Tomioka started awkwardly, staring off into the distance as his face made a small blush. "I was wondering where you went yesterday, then I overheard you got a fever and uh..." Tomioka trailed off, still looking into the distance. The silence stretched between them for a whole minute. "I got uh worried so uh, are you okay?" Tomioka asked finally looking at Obanai. Obanai blushed slightly, though it was barely noticable. Was Tomioka really worried about him? "Uh, yeah, I guess, I've been sleeping alot lately so yeah..." Obanai trailed off and the two of them avoided eye contact. The awkward silence stretching between them. The two of them both knew their faces were probably as bright as a tomato, and, Obanai was sweating alot, blushing really hard as well. "Hey uhm, if you wanna watch something, tell me." Obanai couldn't tell how he said with such casualty. (Yes, I know TV's are invented at 1927 and kny takes place somewhere at 1912 but let's ignore that :D. )

"Uh, yeah sure..I guess" Tomioka said as Obanai stood up and opened the tv, but before Obanai could even stand up, Tomioka gently grabbed his arm, "No, I'll turn it on, stay seated, your sick, if you move around too much your sickness might get worse" Tomioka said as he stood up and walked towards the tv. Obanai settled back on the couch. As they both watched the show on the tv. A few minutes passed and Obanai found himself scooting a little bit closer to Tomioka and he stopped himself just before their shoulders reached. 30 minutes have passed and Obanai started to dose off. He blinked, the world of sleep seeming to drag him down. And he closed his eyes, leaving the waking world.

Tomiokas face flushed red. Obanai was leaning over him, fast asleep. Tomioka shifted around awkwardly, trying not to jostle Obanai while he was asleep. Eventually Tomioka started to dose off as well, so he shifted around so Obanai's head can go on his lap, and fell asleep after a few minutes.

two hours and a half later . . .

Obanai woke up to find himself huddled up on Tomiokas lap. He flushed red as he failed to move away. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't move away. Until, he looked at what was restraining him. He saw the both of Tomiokas arms wrapped around him gently, almost as if an embrace. It was obvious Tomioka wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. It was odd to see Tomioka up close. His shiny black hair, in a tight ponytail, his features, seems soft but masculine and strong. His lips, it looks soft and— no, what are you thinking, Obanai? Obanai couldn't stay awake very long, his fever made his energy really low. He settled back once again and let the sleeping world consume him once more.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry everyone that this chapter in only 700 words...I'm really busy right now and my pc is acting up and it won't connect to the internet so yeah....I'm sorry again I hope you guys can forgive me! -the author