12•27•22

It is day one of my fasting challenge, it is a Tuesday, but I do not care. I'll just add on a day at the end of the month to replace yesterday. So the first week is the 18/6 method, and since I started the timer at 8:40 last night instead of right after I ate, I had to adjust it 2:00 for lunch. Instead of at noon, like I was supposed to do.

lunch:  breakfast protein bar
Cals: 220

     I wasn't too hungry, so I had a  protein bar, since I needed some protein to start off my day. This protein bar was actually homemade by my mom. It has peanuts, almonds, honey, cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and oats. And it is completely free of sugar, it has honey for sweetness. I'll post a recipe soon or in my girl tips book.

dinner: fried noodles, kielbasa sausage, sauerkraut
Cals: 560

I loved this meals, because I used to make it all the time. I'm not a huge fan of sauerkraut or cabbage, but my mom used to make this a lot. The noodles were surprisingly, 200 calories for half a cup. Which is still a lot, but it's more than 1/3 cup. And I didn't have a lot of kielbasa or sauerkraut.

snacks: chocolate ice cream, sprite
Cals: 410

     I had the ice cream as dessert after dinner and it was only 180 calories for 2/3 of a scoop. I only had sprite, because we were on the go in the afternoon for shopping. So I had a bottle of sprite too.

     So my brother and I walked down to the dollar store, because we were given each $20 for Christmas. I bought some snacks and drinks, but it was literally a 40 minute walk and back. I'm not going down there anymore during the winter or unless I have a car or something. I was so sore when I got back.

Total calories: 1,190