𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭 - 𝗼𝗵... 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.

a/n - here we go!! please vote, i hope you guys enjoy <33 quite literally have written 25 chapters already

i fall onto billie's bed, watching her as she picks out a jacket. "so... yes or no?" she asks. "the brown matches the cream," i say, "i vote yes." i look over at zendaya, waiting for her say on the jacket. "i vote yes too," she agrees with a smile. "okay," she says, walking towards us. "y/n, you have to go," billie says, for the 4th time in the past 10 minutes. "i told you, i'm not going! i'm not even a celebrity," i disagree. "you're spider-woman, that's better than any celebrity," zendaya pitches in. "and that's coming from daya," billie laughs. 

"no one knows that! only you guys and tony," i say, sitting up. "you'll come as our plus ones," billie says, as zendaya stands up and sits at billie's makeup table. "it doesn't hurt to put yourself out there," zendaya picks up the eyelash curler. "put yourself out there as in dating wise or socially?" i ask. "well, both. ever since olivia-" "we don't speak of that name in this household... or any household," i say. "oh, come one! it's been 2 years since all that happened. put yourself out there," billie says. "she'll probably be there if it's the biggest celebrity party of the year! and i have been putting myself out there! almost every night," i say, standing up and stretching. "fighting bad guys is not putting yourself out there romantically! by the way, can i use your eyelash curler?" zendaya asks billie, in which billie nods. "i'll go... under one condition," everyone looks at me, "don't let me in the same room as her."

billie, zendaya and i have been best friends since we were 13. we met at starbucks, our 3 orders being mixed up with each others.

we've been best friends for 6 years, and i watched billie grow into a big artist, zendaya into a big actress.

15 year old me got bit by a radioactive spider. of course, i didn't tell anyone. unfortunately, the same 15 year old me lost her parents when she was 5. her family wasn't the best, she hated her dad because it was so clear he was using her mom for money, even five year old y/n knew that. after her parents died, she was in and out of foster homes for a few years. 

until, tony stark adopted me. yes, the billionaire, iron man, tony stark. (avengers aren't a thing! the only superheroes are spider-woman and iron man). he provided everything for me, and raised me by himself.

tony was the first person i told about my suit. i showed him my suit i made consisting of a blue long johns under a red sleeveless hoodie with a black spider chest emblem, red fingerless gloves with black webbing designs on them, and black goggles. he laughed in my face.

"you call that a suit?!" i recall him saying after his laughter died down. there, he made me a new suit, keeping the red and blue color scheme. the suit was a thousand times better, i still have it in my closet to this day.

he made me a suit that considered of red and black colors this time. the suit has extra web cartridges, varying weave patterns, web wings, and an AI called EDITH. why the name EDITH? to this day, i have no idea.

he trained me for years, never forcing me to go beyond my limit, only in a good way, which always benefited me. 2 years after, tony retired from being iron man. he said that it was a relief for him not to have all this pressure on him. but of course, if i needed iron man, he'd be there.

a few years later when his technology advanced, he figured out nanotech. you know what the first thing he did with it? he made me a nanotech suit.

after turning 18, tony built me a house in la. it was fancy, and about an hour drive away from tony's old house, but 20 minute swing, 15 minutes on a faster day.