𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬 - 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

a/n - please vote

olivia and i get out of the jacuzzi, and i turn the bubbles off, getting a towel for her. i throw it around her, wrapping it around her shoulders. "thanks," she smiles, and i smile back, getting mine.

we dry our feet on the mat, walking out. "i'm gonna take a quick shower, dinner should be ready soon," i say. "yeah, same," she says, "wanna shower together?" i burst out laughing, and so does olivia, "in your dreams."

"did olivia just ask to shower with you?" conan overhears as we walk to the kitchen. "yes," i say. "i was joking!" olivia exclaims. "she wasn't," i laugh, walking to my room.

after i shower, i put on a grey sweater and sweatpants. i place my glasses in the case, walking out. i walk into the kitchen, seeing everyone start to set the table. "just in time," billie says. "smells great," i say, sitting down in between to olivia and zendaya. 

after olivia and i do the dishes, i walk back to my room. i see my suit, packed in my wardrobe. i take it out, taking off my sweatpants and sweater. i jump into the suit, pressing the spider logo. the suit tightens around me, and i walk out, holding the mask in my hand. i look down, going on my phone with the other hand. "are you going somewhere?" olivia asks. i stop walking as we stand opposite each other. "oh, i was just gonna see if there was anything going on around here," i say, watching as she looks me up and down. "we were gonna watch a movie," she says. "i'll come back soon," i say, "hopefully." "okay, be safe," she says, walking past me. i look behind me, seeing liv turn her head around as she looks. we both chuckle at the same time, and i shake my head, continuing to walk. i reach the railing next to the stairs, jumping over it. i land on the first floor, and i walk to the door as i pull my mask on.

i walk out of the house. THWIP! i shoot a web to a tree, pulling myself towards it as i swing my legs. 'witnesses report an armed robbery. officers needed in alameda street. over.' a blue holographic logo comes up, showing the yards, which was 542.

' a blue holographic logo comes up, showing the yards, which was 542

(like this but pretend its blue and holographic lol)

i drop down in front of a jewlry store, seeing 3 guys with masks on, all pointing a gun at the worker, who had his hands up in the air. i knock on the window, making them all look at me. i wave, "hey guys! i'm looking for some type of... wedding ring." they stumble back, shooting the glass. i laugh, dodging the bullets, "i guess that's a no then!" i web to one of them punching them in the face. i jump to the wall, boosting myself off, and kicking them in the face again, knocking them out. i pick up a metal trash can, spinning it around before throwing it at the other two, which make them fall back, "heads!" i kick one of them repeatedly against the wall, knocking them out. "just me and you!" i say to the last one. he starts shooting his hand at me, and i dodge them, webbing him to the wall behind.

i start to swing around after a few more crimes, seeing the time was almost 9:30. "shit, i probably missed the movie," i say, starting to swing back.

i close the door behind me, taking off my mask. i look up, shooting a web to the ceiling of the second floor. i pull myself up, dropping down and letting go of the web. i jog to the cinema room, seeing the projector off. i sigh, seeing someone on one of the cinema chairs. i walk to the chair, seeing olivia, sleeping. i chuckle, taking out my phone. just as i do, i get a text from zendaya.