𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟱 - 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿!

a/n - pleaseeeeee votee

we walk out of the room, and i go down to the kitchen. "what're you doing?" olivia asks as i open the fridge up. "getting our food," i say, taking out a basket. "are you taking me out for a picnic date?" olivia smiles. i close the fridge, smiling at her. "you'll see, but you're gonna have to hold this," i say, handing her the basket.

we go out the balcony, and i open my arms. olivia jumps up, and i laugh, wrapping my arms around her. "don't drop the basket," i say. "i got it," olivia assures.

i gently place olivia down on the 'y' of the hollywood sign, sitting beside her. "amazing view," olivia says. "wait 'till you see the sunset, this is nothing," i chuckle, taking out the crackers, cheese and homemade dip. i hand it to olivia, closing the bag and placing it beside me.

i move closer, taking off my mask. olivia dips a cracker in the dip, adding a small cheese square on top. she places it in front of my mouth, and i eat it, making olivia chuckle. "you know what i haven't got in a while?" she asks, eating one herself. "what?" i ask. "foot massages," she smiles. "you can have one when we get home," i laugh. "it really is my day today, huh?" she says. "every day's your day with me," i say. "yeah... that's true," olivia thinks, "really true." i smile, taking out 2 sandwiches, "probably should've eaten these first." olivia laughs, "good one, parker."

i place olivia on the balcony, and she opens the door. i take the basket, walking downstairs and placing it there. i walk to the stairs, looking up. i shoot a web to the ceiling, jumping and swinging to the top of the stairs.

i get changed, walking out of the bathroom. "oh, my mom's calling me," olivia says, looking up at me with a smile, "i'm gonna tell her." "okay," i say, sitting at the desk and spinning the chair to face olivia. she takes a deep breath, answering the call and putting her phone on her ear. "hi mom!" she exclaims, waiting a few seconds. "okay, so i have to tell you something," she says, looking at me, "no, it's not bad." she wait a few more seconds, before speaking up. "i have a girlfriend, her name's y/n," olivia says. she smiles after a few seconds, "thanks, mom! almost 6 months. as in with everyone?" "yeah, i'll talk to her about it," she smiles, "okay, bye! love you!" she hangs up, looking at me. "okay, so," she says, "mother rodrigo approves. we have this family get together sorta thing every year with my cousins and aunties and uncles at my mom's house, and she wants you to come." "when is it?" i ask. "tomorrow," olivia says. "oh," i laugh. "you don't have to! i know it's a lot of pressure," olivia says, "i can just tell her you're busy." "i'll go," i say. "seriously?" liv asks. "yeah," i say. "are you not nervous?" she laughs. "well yeah, i am," i say, "but you have no idea how many people i've gotten introduced to by tony." "so you'll go?" she asks. "i'll go." "okay, let me call her back," olivia laughs, picking up her phone. "she said she'll go, mom," olivia says, "barbeque sounds great. no, she's not allergic to meat... or vegetarian." i smile, and olivia rolls her eyes at me playfully, smiling too. "okay, 4pm. got it, we'll be there. bye!" olivia hangs up, "can't back out now." "i'm not gonna back out," i laugh. 

"is it too late to back out?" i ask olivia, putting on my jeans. "yes," she says, "you nervous?" "a little," i say. "you'll put a good impression on them, i'm sure of it," olivia rubs my back as she walks past me. i walk downstairs, taking out the container of pasta salad, fruit salad, and corn on a cob with garlic butter on them. i place it into a bag, and olivia walks downstairs.

i open the door for olivia, handing her the bag, "can you put this by your feet?" "yeah, got it," liv says, sitting in and placing the bag by her feet. "thanks," i say, closing the door.

i put on my glasses, telling EDITH olivia's family's house. "we'll be there in twenty," i tell olivia. "okay," she tells me.

we park the car, seeing 7 more than other cars here. i take off my glasses, placing them in the case and getting out. "you've got a big family," i say after opening olivia's car door. "i know," liv chuckles, handing me the bag. i hold onto it, closing the door and locking the car. 

i place my car keys in my pocket, and we walk to the door. "ready?" liv smiles. "yeah," i smile back. olivia presses the doorbell, and we hear it ringing. a few seconds alter, the door swings open. "hi, mom!" olivia exclaims, hugging her mom. after they let go, olivia's mom looks at me. i smile widely, "hi, mrs rodrigo!" she pulls me in for a hug, and i hug her back. "oh, call me sofia," she smiles, letting go. "got it. i brought some food," i say. "she made it," olivia notes, "corn on a cob, pasta salad, fruit salad." "oh, you're too sweet! come in, you two," she says. we walk in, and i look around the house. i hear a lot of chatter on the other side of the house, and we follow sofia to the backyard, where everyone was.

there were foldable tables and chairs outside, a grill and kids running around on the grass as the adults hung around the grill and the tables. "hey, you like kids, right?" olivia whispers to me. "love them," i smile. i hand the glass container of the corn to sofia, placing the fruit salad and pasta on the table, saying a brief hi to everyone there. i walk back to sofia and her husband. "nice to meet you, mr rodrigo," i smile, shaking his hand. "call me ronald, i'm so glad to have you and olivia here today!" he smiles. "thank you for inviting me," i thank, "did you need help with the cooking?" "she's a great cook," olivia smiles, "like, a really great one." i chuckle at olivia, looking at sofia. "no, we've got it! but thank you, you should hang out with the kids! i heard they're excited to meet you," she smiles. "okay, if you need help just call me over," i say. 

olivia pulls me away, holding my arm, "you're quite the parent pleaser, huh?" "i have my way with words," i chuckle. "okay, i gotta introduce you to the all kids now," she laughs, clearing her voice. "hi guys!" olivia says. all the kids rush to her, and i laugh as olivia almost falls over. after their excitement die down, they all look at me. "so, this is y/n," olivia says, standing beside me. "we know," one of them smiles. olivia takes the time to say all five of the kids' names, and she looks at me, "got that?" "got that," i smile.

i sit on the cut grass next to olivia. "tired already?" she smiles at me. "never tired," i say. i open my arms as connor, one of the smaller babies, come walking towards us. he falls in my lap, and i lean over his shoulder, looking at him. "how old are you?" i ask, smiling. he holds up three fingers, showing me. "wow, three?!" i say enthusiastically. he giggles, nodding. i laugh, holding the baby and standing up. i face him towards me, smiling. i pretend to drop him, and he laughs, making me laugh. "don't drop him," olivia smiles. i face olivia, pretending to drop him again. "ahh!" i exclaim, all of us laughing.

i sit next to olivia at the table. we get our food, and i pick up the fork. "so, y/n," one of olivia's uncles says. "yes?" i ask, picking up a piece of meat. "you're tony stark's daughter," he says. "oh, yeah," i nod, placing the meat in my mouth. "what's it like?" he asks. "with tony being my dad?" "yeah." "uh, it's... it used to be a little overwhelming," i say, "camera's flashing everywhere. couldn't even go out to eat with him without a paparazzi." "how's it now?" he asks. "it's okay now, i kinda have my own life now," i smile, "i still see him, though." "that's good," he says, "how long have you and liv been together?" "almost 6 months," i say. "okay, let's not grill y/n with the questions," olivia chuckles, placing her hand on my knee. "well, that's what the grill's for!" ronald says. we all chuckle, and i give an assuring smile to olivia.