𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰 - 𝗶'𝗺 𝟭𝟵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲!

a/n - plz vote

after dinner, we head back to the car park. "have fun, you two!" zendaya smiles. we all say bye, and i open the car door for olivia. she says thanks, and i close it, walking to the other side. "so, where are we having dessert?" she asks. "it's a surprise," i smile.

i park the car, both of us getting out. i walk up to the desk, seeing sydney. she smiles at me, "hey y/n!" "hi sydney! how are you?" i ask. "i'm good thanks, how are you?" "i'm great, i just had a reservation for 8:10," i say. she looks down at the computer, nodding, "yep, says i got you here for the outside seating on level 3." "that's right," i say. "okay, you know your way, have a great time, you two," she smiles. "thanks, have a good one," i turn to olivia, smiling. we start to walk to the elevator, and we go in as the doors open. "i'm guessing you come here often," liv says as i lean on the railing after tapping level 3. "yep, i come here with every girl i meet," i joke. olivia laughs, shaking her head. "joking. tony and i come here pretty often since sydney's tony's friend. i never get tired of the desserts," i say. "the place looks fancy," she says. "it is," i smile.

the elevator doors open, seeing another level of dining inside. we walk outside the doors, to the balcony outside seating area. "why's no one up here?" she asks. "because i reversed it for us," i say. "really?" she asks, looking at me. "yeah, so it would've been really embarrassing if you said no," i laugh. "on second thoughts..." olivia looks at me. "shut up, you can't back out now," i smile, "find a place to sit."

olivia sits down on a cushion, and i pick up the menu, sitting opposite her. "order whatever, this is on me," i say. "we're splitting," she says. i look up at her, and she keeps her eyes on the menu with a smile. "i'm not gonna take you on a date and split, i'm paying, end of story." "oh my god," olivia chuckles. "plus, we still have to have cake with the others, so don't get too full," i say. 

we both end up getting a sundae.

(this is making me hungry)

i get off my couch, sitting next to olivia. "feels like we're too far away," i laugh. "you just can't get enough of me," olivia says, bumping her arm into mine. "you're right," i say, "so, how's your birthday so far?" "perfect, honestly," she says, "i can't thank you enough." "don't thank me," i chuckle. olivia goes to talk, but she looks down, picking up her phone. "i'm sorry, my mom's calling," she smiles, standing up, "excuse me." i smile, watching as she walks away, answering the call. i don't listen, scooping a strawberry from my sundae.

olivia sits back next to me, closer than where she was last time. "sorry again," she apologizes. "you're good," i scoop the ice-cream. "this is really nice," she says, "the sundae and the date." "double win," i chuckle, "thanks for coming with me tonight." "thanks for inviting me," she says. "there's no-one else i'd rather be with right now," i smile. "funny how you hated me for the longest time," olivia says, leaning her head on my shoulder, "look at us now."

after the sundae, i go to take pictures for olivia. she places her hand on the railing, and i start to take the photos. i stand up, standing beside olivia. i hand her phone to her, and she swipes through the photos. "these are good," she smiles. "one together?" i ask. "of course." she hands her phone to me, and i go to the camera, getting us both in frame. olivia's hand goes around the back of my waist, her other hand going to my chest. she smiles at the camera, and i wrap my hand around the back of her waist too. i smile at the camera, taking 2 pictures.