𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟳 - 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆, 𝗵𝗼𝘁, 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹?

a/n - triple post for liv day <3 also 'the guitarist' being at almost at 100k reads is so insane! thank u guys

13th march
we all clean up the house, heading to the garage. after putting the luggage in the boot, olivia, conan, iris and madison go into my car, the rest in zendaya's.

i drive out of the garage, olivia placing 2 water bottles in the cup holders. she turns on the cooler option, keeping our drinks cold. "this house has done us good deeds," olivia notes. "i agree. thanks, house," i say, driving down the driveway. "thank you, house," madison sighs. "i'll miss you, house," conan fake sniffles.

we drive for about 30 minutes, and i stop at a red light. as it was pretty sunny, i put up the sun shades for the back window and the windows next to conan and madison. i pick up a water bottle, twisting the lid. i drink it, looking down to place it back. "light's green," liv says. i press down the pedal, "thanks," i look up. i press the button for the middle compartment, feeling around for my glasses case. i take them out, opening the case. i put the glasses on putting the case back. "EDITH," i say. i wait for the scan to be done, "directions to get home, please." a holographic line comes up, and i follow it. "who's she talking to?" madison whispers. i laugh, "my glasses." "is that a joke?" she chuckles. "no, i have an ai built in," i say. "wow, you learn something new every day," she says.

"are you guys hungry?" i ask. i earn no's from conan and madison. "are you hungry, oatmeallover?" i ask. "a little," she smiles at me. "okay, we can grab something," i smile back, looking on the road again, "what do you feel like?" "um," liv thinks, "burger king?" "i'm pretty sure it's on the way soon," i say. "thank you," she says. i place my hand on olivia's thigh, palm up. she intertwines our hands with a small squeeze, and i continue driving with my other hand.

we park in the car park as the drive-through was closed. "alright, do you guys want something small?" i ask, turning to conan and madison as i take my phone out. they both get something small with a drink and i type it on my phone. "what would you like?" i ask olivia. "just the small bacon, egg and cheese biscuit meal with a coke, please," liv smiles. "got it," i write it down. "want me to come with you?" she asks. i look down, seeing olivia had her shoes off. "i'll go grab it, your shoes are off," i say. "i can put them on," she chuckles. "it's okay, i got it. i'll be back soon," i say. i get out of the car, walking into burger king.

i order everything, waiting for the food for about 10 minutes. i pick everything up, sticking the cup tray to my hand and holding the bag in the other. i push the door open with my foot, walking to the car. olivia reaches over, opening the car door. i get in, handing the cup tray to olivia. she takes it, and i close the car door.

i hand out everyone's food, everyone saying thank you. conan and madison put out the food tray, placing their food on the tray. i place the water bottle on the side of my door, olivia doing the same with hers, and we replace it with the drinks. "is this all you got?" olivia asks, handing me the chicken fries and mozzarella sticks. "yeah, and the iced tea," i say, placing it in the middle compartment. "i'll transfer you now, y/n," madison says. "don't transfer me," i say, "the food was barely anything." "i'm doing it," madison argues. "she'll transfer it back," olivia warns, unwrapping her burger, "learnt from experience." "i will," i confirm. madison laughs, "i'll transfer it again." "she'll transfer it back again," conan says. "i will," i confirm again. madison laughs, "thanks for the food, y/n." 

i pick up a mozzarella stick, taking a bite. i turn right, taking another bite. i rub my fingers on the napkin, picking up my drink. "want a bite?" olivia asks me. i open my mouth, leaning forwards her. she places it in my mouth, and i take a bite, moving back. "that's nice," i say, after swallowing. "i know, want more?" she asks. "no, i'm good thanks," i say, picking up a chicken fry.