𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯 - 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸

a/n - please vote <333

after eating, we head upstairs. olivia opens my bedroom door, looking around. "neat room, expected," she notes. "good or bad thing?" i ask. "good," she responds, walking over to my couch, "i haven't seen this camera in years." "yeah, neither." she picks it up, smiling at it, "why's there a photo of me?" she turns the camera, showing the picture i was looking at before olivia arrived. 

i chuckle, walking over and getting the camera. "i was just looking at the photos i took on it," i turn it off, "like i said, haven't seen it in years." "there were more photos of us," olivia says. "yeah, i know," i sit on the bed, taking my laptop from the bedside table.  "can we see them?" she asks. "only if you sit down." olivia smiles, sitting next to me as i plug the laptop into a cable connected to the camera. "alright," i mumble to myself, tapping onto the folder. the latest photo comes up, of a sunset. "great picture," she says. "thanks," i laugh, tapping the arrow button.

we come to the first photo of olivia and i, which was a selfie of olivia holding a bouquet of flowers. my arm was wrapped around her, and we were both smiling widely. olivia and i don't say anything, and i look over at her. she was staring at the screen, slightly sad expression on her face. "you good?" i ask. she looks over at me, inhaling as she snaps out of her gaze. "yeah, i'm good," she says, giving me a small smile before looking at my laptop. i look back too, pressing the button.

we reach the last photo, which was a photo of tony with a wide-mouthed smile, both his thumbs up. it was the day he surprised me with the camera for my 16th birthday. "end of the journey," i say. "that was cute," olivia says as i unplug the camera, closing my laptop. "you're really good at taking photos. you should use your camera more," she says. "yeah, i will, thanks," i say, standing up. "where are you going?" olivia asks. "putting my stuff away," i laugh, "miss me already?" "no, the bed just smelt a lot better when you got up." "shut up," i smile, putting my camera on the shelf, laptop on my desk.

i lay back in bed, and i look at olivia, "wanna stay the night? i know you probably don't wanna drive home when you're all comfy in my house." "no, i've secretly wanted to get out of here since the moment i came in," she smiles, "i'd like to stay the night."

as i get olivia a spare toothbrush and let her take off the little makeup she had on, i get pyjamas for her. i walk in the bathroom, placing the clothes on the hook. "your clothes are there," i say, "and throw the clothes you're wearing in the laundry hamper when you're done." "cool, thanks," she says.

i lay on the left side of the bed after brushing my teeth, laying next to olivia as she turns on the bedside lamp. "EDITH, turn off all the main lights in the house and turn on the alarm, please," i say. the bedroom lights turn off, and liv looks up. "all lights in the house are now turned off, house alarm is now turned on," she confirms. "that... is amazing," olivia smiles. "EDITH makes me lazy," i laugh. "is she listening all the time?" liv asks. "only when i call her name," i say. "but how would she hear her name without listening?" "technology," i laugh.

i yawn, putting my phone down. "are you tired?" olivia asks. "getting there," i respond. "it's only 10 past 10," olivia laughs. "and?" i say, "i need my sleep." "i know," liv says. i stare at olivia's side profile as she scrolls mindlessly on her phone. she notices, and she looks at me, "what?" "nothing," i hum. "okay..." she says, looking back onto her phone. i stare for a few more minutes, moving closer to her, "i'm gonna sleep now." "okay," olivia responds, smiling at me before looking at her phone. i close my eyes, trying to sleep.

i furrow my eyebrows, turning to the other side. "do you move this much when you sleep?" olivia asks. "no," i respond, turning back towards her and opening my eyes. "then why are you moving?" she asks. "because i'm uncomfortable for some reason," i sigh. "come over here," olivia says, nodding her head towards me. i shuffle up, sliding my left leg over her waist. i put my head on her chest. "am i hurting you?" i ask olivia. "no, this is comfortable," she says, "are you comfortable?" "i'm comfortable," i say, feeling olivia's arm wrap around my waist. "perfect," she whispers, "now sleep." "goodnight, oatmeallover," i smile, "hate you." "goodnight, spider-woman," olivia says, kissing my head, "hate you more."

olivia's pov
i go to the camera app, seeing y/n sleeping peacefully on me with a soft smile. i smile too, taking a photo. i favorite the photo, turning my phone off.

i switch the lamp off, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. i'm falling asleep with y/n parker on top of me. i smile.

i wake up slowly, looking at y/n's ceiling. feeling y/n on top of me still, i rub her back slowly.

i pick up my phone. 11:02am. i sigh, closing my eyes. i pull the half-thrown on blanket up, closing my eyes. 

y/n's pov
i open my eyes, seeing olivia still sleeping. i look at her face, all the memories of our fight flowing back. i frown, rolling off her. i face my back to her, heart dropping. 

"didn't you get the hint? it only took you a few months." olivia said, sighing angrily. "what?" i asked, confused. "i only dated you because of fucking pressure! it's not... this is just wasting my time at this point. i'm busy, too busy to care about your problems, and everything else that comes with it."

i close my eyes, a singular tear escaping. shit. olivia's hand falls around my waist, and she moves closer. another tear. i stand up, walking quickly to the bathroom. "y/n, are you okay?" olivia asks. i shut the door and lock it, more tears falling down. i walk to the tissues, wiping away the tears.

"are you okay?" olivia asks, against the other side of the door. i turn on the sink, splashing water on my face.

i look at myself once more, sighing. i open the door once i look presentable. olivia looks at me with a panicked look, "are you okay? did i do something?" "i'm- i'm fine. just felt sick," i half lie. "did you vomit? are you feeling well now?" she asks, still worried. "yeah, i'm okay now," i say, walking out of the bedroom. olivia follows closely behind me after picking up her phone, "then why are you in such a rush? do you need to do something today?" "i just need water," i say, getting a glass and pressing the cup against the fridge water dispenser. i down the glass in 3 swallows, placing the cup in the sink. 

i walk to the balcony door, sliding it open. i walk out, knowing olivia was walking out too. she closes the door behind her as i lean against the balcony, taking deep breaths. she leans beside me, looking at me. i stare forward, unable to look at her without breaking down. "did i do something?" olivia asks. "no," i whisper. "i've got a feeling i did." i take another breath, and she speaks up after around 3 minutes. "i feel like i... like you don't want me here," she sighs, "so, i'm gonna go." she turns around, and i hear the door open. i sigh, following her as she walks to the door. 

she opens the front door, turning and looking down to close the door, but looks up as she sees me. "i'm sorry for what i did," she apologizes. i open my mouth, but olivia cuts me off by shaking her head. "you don't have to say anything now. you can just... talk when you're ready." i nod. "okay, i'm gonna go. thanks for having me over," she thanks, turning around and walking away.

i swallow, watching as she gets into her car without looking at me.i close the door, leaning against the door.

olivia's pov
i walk into the apartment, seeing iris sitting on the living room couch. "you're back early, how'd it go?" she asks. "it was good," i sigh, sitting next to her, "until it didn't go so good." "what? what happened?" "y/n, she fell asleep on top of me and then rolled off me in the morning. i put my arm around her but she got up and almost ran to the bathroom." "was she sick?" "she said she was, but when she came out her eyes were slightly red and puffed, like she was crying," i explain. "did she tell you what's wrong?" iris asks. "i asked if i did something. she said no, but i could tell she was lying." "shit, that sucks, maybe you should text her?"i shake my head, "i don't think i will. i told her to talk to me when she's ready to talk," i say. "well, you did the right thing," iris says, "you didn't persist on it." "what if she thinks i don't care?" i ask. "she'll reach out to you," iris says. i sigh, closing my eyes and leaning back.