𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱 - 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹?!

a/n - please vote !!!!!!!

y/n's pov
walking around the avengers campus, we come across a huge group of people, looking at a building. "what's so special about this?" i ask. "just watch," madison says beside me. much to my surprise, spider-woman shows up.

i chuckle, watching her start to talk to the crowd.

after spider-woman talks to the crowd for a bit, she runs inside the building. "running altitude test, number 135," the robot says. 

"clear the runway! spider-woman is clear for takeoff!" the spider-woman voice-over yells as a spider-woman robot flings over to the other side of the building. i laugh as everyone cheers. "that's pretty cool," zendaya says, coming up beside me. "yeah, if only the real spider-woman was there," i smile at her.

we start to walk back to the car with a churro in my hand. i look over at olivia, who had her arms loosely crossed, staring ahead of her blankly. i look away, suddenly remembering the things she did.

we reach our cars as they were parked next to each other. "today was a good reliever," iris says. "sure was," conan smiles. "i guess we'll see you guys another time," zendaya adds. "bye guys, drive home safe," i say, smiling at them all. i look at olivia, who looks at me. she looks away, looking at billie now, "see you guys, thanks for today."

i open the back door, getting in as billie gets into the drivers seat and zendaya in the passenger. "y/n," zendaya says in a serious tone as i buckle my seatbelt. "yeah?" i ask. "who's the girl?" she asks. "what girl?" "the girl that was in line with you." "oh, teagan." "yes, that girl," zendaya says. "uh, i don't know," i chuckle. "what do you mean you don't know?" "i don't know what you want me to say." "true... i did put you on the spot," zendaya says. "listen, if this is about olivia," i say, "olivia and i aren't gonna be a thing." "why not?" billie asks. "we had our run, it didn't work out." "but olivia has changed, she's gotten a lot more mature than you think. have you heard her album?" "no," i admit. "you haven't?!" 

"I'M SO SICK OF MYSELF! RATHER BE, RATHER BE!" zendaya and billie yell to olivia's song. 

after 2 rounds of olivia's album, we arrive at my house. "do you like her album?" billie asks. "well, it's kinda depressing," i admit, "what're you guys trying to prove?" "that maybe... you should try and reconsider things with her." my phone vibrates, and i take it out. i read the text from teagan.

'hey :)'

"y/n?" zendaya calls out. "oh! sorry," i say, unbuckling my seatbelt, "thanks for today, guys." "any time," billie says. i smile, opening the car door.

i walk up to the front door, placing my thumb on the digital lock on the side of the door. it gives a satisfying beep, and i push the door open. after i close the door, i turn on my phone, tapping onto teagan's message. 

_______________________

10:37pm

teagan

hey :)

hey !

have you gone home yet?

we just left

in the car now

what other rides did you go on?

tbh i think we went on
all of them😭

you must have a lot of patience