𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭 - 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗻

a/n - sorry, i've finished this book but i've been so busy to post!

i lean against my bed headboard, turning on the tv. "hey..." olivia says, walking into my room in a sing-song voice. she wore a crop top with thin straps and grey sweatpants. "what?" i laugh, facing back to my tv. "nothing," liv says, laying on my bed after closing my door. she lays her head on the lower side of the bed, placing her feet on my stomach, "foot massage, please." "are you serious?" i laugh, picking up the remote. "as serious as it gets," she says, picking up her phone, "my feet are still so sore." "bullshit," i laugh, picking up the remote. "even if it was, you said you'd give me foot massages," olivia says. "no, i said some foot massages if i feel like it," i correct, "and i don't feel like it." "then another massage?" she asks. "fine, come here," i say, going to netflix. liv sits up, using her hands to push her towards me. i open my legs, and she sits in between them in front of me.

i put on brooklyn 99, placing the remote next to me. i slide my hands down to olivia's waist, starting to massage her lower back with my thumbs. i start to travel upwards, eventually getting to her shoulders. i squeeze her shoulders, feeling olivia still tense. "loosen up," i chuckle, watching my show. olivia's body relaxes, and i rub my thumbs in a circular motion on her shoulder blades, squeezing her shoulders. "shit, right there," she exhales. i laugh, "very inappropriate, rodrigo." "you're so dirty minded," olivia laughs too. i continue to massage the same area.

after about 20 minutes, i slide my hands to her forearms. i duck my head down, kissing olivia's shoulders repeatedly as i keep my eyes on the screen. olivia laughs, and i look down, seeing she was filming. "i totally got that on video," olivia laughs, ending the video. i laugh, and she taps onto the video, playing it. she was right, she did get it on video. "was that part of the massage?" she asks. "nope, never getting it again now that you mention it," i say. "oh, come on," olivia laughs, "please? it felt good." i smile, wrapping my arms around her waist as she leans against me.

olivia places her phone down, putting her hands on top of mine. she rubs her thumb on my hand as she watches the tv, "haven't watched brooklyn 99 in forever." "funny show," i say. "yeah, i know," she says. i hum, starting to kiss her neck. liv tilts her head back onto my neck, smoothly sliding her hand to my cheek. i start to kiss her shoulders again, and olivia drops her hand, placing it back on top of mine as she lets out a sigh, closing her eyes.

i place my jaw on her shoulder, "how was that massage?" olivia smiles, "ten out of ten. going to rate it on google now." i hum, "and tell your friends about it too." "and what if i want this all to myself?" she asks. "you're saying you want me all to yourself?" i smile as she looks at me. "what if i am?" she smiles back. "then you gotta wait in line," i say, "that'll be 40 dollars. plus the kisses, an extra 30." olivia laughs, "sorry, i don't have money." "hm, okay," i shrug, "this is the only time i'll let you off." "thank you," she smiles. 

olivia switches her position, sitting on my lap as she faces me. she wraps her arms around my neck, rubbing the back of my neck with her hands. "rodrigo, i can't see," i chuckle. "sorry," she laughs, placing her head on my neck. "thanks," i smile, placing my hands on her waist, "your birthday's in soon, you excited?" "sort of," liv responds, her hot breath on my neck. "why sort of?" i ask. "i don't know, birthdays get less exciting every year," she says. "well, i'll make it exciting," i smile. "how?" "you'll see," i chuckle. "consider me excited," she chuckles too. i turn off the tv, wrapping my arms around olivia. she giggles as i roll us over, olivia now laid on her back. i hold myself over her, holding myself up by my arm that was next to her head. i smile, and olivia's arms stay around my waist. "this isn't very... friendly, of us," olivia notes. "hmm, you're right," i tease, quickly kissing olivia's cheek before getting off the bed. olivia groans, and i smile, starting to walk to the bathroom. "by the way, madison comes back tomorrow," olivia says, "are am i able to pick her up to spend the rest of the holiday here?" "i can drive, what time?" i ask. "well it's like a 12 hour drive there and back, so like, 7am wake up?" "that's like, the earliest i've waken up," i laugh, "but yeah, we can do 7." "okay perfect." "okay, thanks. i'm gonna go shower now," i hear her say as i pick up my toothbrush. "alright, bye," i say. "bye!" she responds, then hearing my door shut.

i wake up to my alarm, groaning and turning it off. i lay in bed for a few more seconds, getting up. i put on my glasses, walking to the kitchen. i see olivia sitting on the couch, on her phone. "morning," she says. "good morning, oatmeallover," i say, "want a matcha iced latte?" "no, i'm okay, thanks," she says. 

i pour my ice into a metal cup, pouring the tea in. i put the matching lid on, putting a metal straw in. "alright, i'm ready," i say. "let's go then," liv says, standing up. we get into the elevator, and i press the garage level. the elevator drops smoothly, and we walk out. i unlock my car, opening the door for olivia. "thank you," she says, getting in. i hum, walking to the other side. "what's her address?" i ask, putting the cup in the cup holder and buckling up. olivia tells me madison's address, and i follow the holographic line on my glasses. 

i pick up my drink, taking a sip. i keep my eyes on the road, putting my drink in front of olivia. "thanks," she says. her hands go over my hand to keep the cup steady as she drinks from the straw. "that's great," she says. "'cause it was made by me," i smile, placing the cup back in the holder. "you hungry?" i ask. "a little," liv says. "we'll grab food around, what would you like?" olivia laughs, and i look at her, "what?" "mcdonalds oatmeal, please," she mumbles, smiling. "okay, oatmeallover."

i pull up to the drive-through, ordering 2 fruit and maple oatmeals. we pull up to the next window, and i pay. i pass the oatmeals to olivia as i drive.

she takes off the lid, putting the spoon in. "wooden spoons are foul," i say, taking the oatmeal in one hand. "tell me about it," she chuckles. i place the oatmeal in the cup holder, picking up the spoon with my other hand. "better not crash," olivia says. i smile, swerving to the right quickly. "y/n!" she yells, laughing as i turn back into the lane. "hand slipped," i smile, scooping the oatmeal and putting it in my mouth.

olivia had finished hers, and she replaces her oatmeal cup with mine. "you can have mine if you're still hungry," i say. "i'm feeding it to you," olivia laughs, turning to me. i open my mouth as the spoon gets close to my mouth. olivia pulls back, and i look at her, and we both laugh. "i'm kidding," she says, feeding it to me.

after i finish the oatmeal, olivia places the cup in hers. i pick up my drink, shaking it side to side before drinking it. i hand it to olivia, and she drinks it, putting it back. 

we end up getting to her house an hour quicker since i had been driving faster. "madison says she's coming out now," olivia says. "aw, good for her! i fully support," i smile. olivia laughs, "i mean out of her apartment." "i know," i chuckle, seeing madison walk out with a suitcase and a duffel bag, with a backpack on. "i'm gonna help her," i say, getting out of the car. "hey, y/n," she smiles as i jog to her. "hey, how was hawaii?" i ask, taking her suitcase and duffel bag. "thanks. it was beautiful," she says. "that's great," i say, opening the trunk. i put the suitcase and the duffel bag in the trunk, closing it. i open the back door for her, and she gets in with a thank you. 

olivia's pov
y/n starts to drive again, and i pick up my phone when it vibrates. i smile, seeing a text from madison.

________________________

2:10pm

mads🤍

omg are you and y/n okay now??

yesss

we talked about it at the house
 and we're okay now

UGH wish i was there to see what happened

i'll tell you about it when we get home!!

okay im excited

________________________

i chuckle, turning off my phone. i look at y/n, and she looks at me, giving a smile.