𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟮 - 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

a/n - please vote ! one of my fave chapters despite what's gonna happen

i land on the balcony, holding my waist. i pull it open, shooting a web and pulling it closed. it closes with a thud. i grunt quietly, forgetting olivia was here- sleeping. i look at her as i stumble over a couch leg, falling on the ground.

olivia sits up, gasping. "y/n!" she runs to turn on the lights, then running to me. "shit, what happened?" she asks, moving my hand and gasping again. "bathroom," i grunt. she nods quickly, putting my arm around her neck. she pulls me up, and i wince, limping to the bathroom with her. 

i fall and lean against the bath, and olivia looks at me. "did i drop you? i'm so sorry!" she panics. "you're good... bottom left drawer," i point, wincing from the pain once again, "blue bag." olivia rushes to the bottom left drawer, pulling out the large bag. she kneels beside me, opening the bag. "what do you need?" she asks, looking up at me. i put my bloody hand out, "the bag, please." she slides the bag beside me, and i take out a thick cloth. i press it firmly against one of my cuts, picking up the other one. "liv, sit next to me," i say. she quickly sits on my left, and i hand her the cloth. "i need you to press this against my cuts," i say. she places it on my cuts, and i shake my head. "press harder." she nods, pressing the cloth against my stomach. i wince, "a little harder."

i close my eyes, trying to breathe normally. "y/n, what the fuck happened?" she asks. "i'll... explain later," i manage to say. "okay," she says. we stay like this for about 5 minutes. "y/n, it's going through the cloth," she says. i look down, seeing the blood starting to go to the top layer. "just... add another one on top," i say. she leans over me, taking another cloth and placing it on top.

i take off the cloth after a few seconds, telling olivia too. i reach up, pulling off my mask and breathing heavily. "what now?" she asks. i try to stand up, failing miserably. my back hits the bath, and i grunt. "stay here. i'll do everything. what do you need?" she asks. "clean cloth, warm tap water," i exhale. olivia nods, getting another cloth and standing up. as she goes to soak it in water, i press the spider logo, the suit loosening. i sigh, pushing myself and taking the suit off. i manage to take it off with struggle. olivia kneels back beside me, eyes widening, "y/n, this is bad." "it's okay," i whisper, taking the cloth. olivia goes to argue, but she closes her mouth. i place the warm cloth on my stomach, wiping off the blood.

i pick up the suture from the package, putting it in the needle driver. i hold the forceps in my other hand, looking at olivia. "don't look," i warn her. "are you giving yourself stitches?" she asks. "yes," i say, "so don't look." olivia sighs, turning her body around, "tell me when you're done."

i slowly put the needle in my skin, scrunching my face. i pull the needle to follow through, taking a deep breath. i loop it around, placing it back in. i look at the first stitching i did, which i had to make double layer. could be better, but it'll do. "finished one," i tell olivia, "seven more to go."

after a long hour of stitching, i finally get a bandage, "rodrigo, i'm done." she turns to me, looking at the stitches, "that is foul." "thanks," i crack a smile, "i still look hot though, right?" olivia chuckles, "obviously." "now can you help me wrap a bandage around myself?" she nods, and i hand her the bandage. she wraps it around my waist multiple times, before cutting it and tucking it in. "how's that?" she asks. "good," i say, looking down. "is that all?" she asks. "for now," i say. olivia relaxes, placing all the rubbish in the bin, "i swear.. if you weren't dying on your bathroom floor, i would've smacked you so hard." i chuckle, "you wouldn't." "i wouldn't," liv says, "you better not die on me." "i won't," i respond, "promise." "don't promise that," she says, placing the bag back in the drawer. "i won't die, olivia. i've had worse," i say. "worse? those cuts were deep, y/n," she says, crossing her arms as she stands in front of me. "i know, i've had worse. those were just cuts," i say, "now, help me up." i place my right hand on the edge of the bath, olivia helping me up. "to bed?" she asks. "yeah," i say.