𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱 - 𝗵𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?

a/n - please vote! OLIVIA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY NO WAY SHES 20 OMFGGGG also lowkey a coincidence that her birthday just ends in this chapter

i finish showering, walking out of the bathroom with a towel around me. "hello," i say, seeing olivia laying on my bed. "hello," she responds, looking at me with a smile. "your birthday's almost over," i say, "20 minutes." "i know," she sighs, "it was good." "good? i did all this for you, and you say it's good?!" i joke, getting out pyjamas from the closet. olivia laughs, "i'm joking! it was perfect. also, look!" i turn to olivia, holding my clothes. she gets out of bed, showing me the pyjamas. "oh my god, you look so cute!" i laugh. "it's so comfy, holy shit," she says, getting back into bed. "that's good," i smile, walking to the bathroom, "let me get changed, i'll come back." 

i get changed, falling onto the bed. i lay next to olivia, going onto tiktok. the first video i saw was the tour tease from olivia, which had 32 million likes. "jumpscare," i mutter. "hey!" olivia laughs. "i'm kidding," i laugh, liking the video and scrolling. i move closer to olivia, laying on her chest. i turn my phone off, wrapping my arms around her waist. "the pyjamas are comfy to lay on," i note. 

"are you sleeping now?" olivia asks. "yes," i say. "so early," she says. "what time is it?" i ask. "it's... 12:02," she says. "not your birthday," i smile. "i know," she sighs. "you smell good," i say. she chuckles, "thanks. i put this nice smelling lotion on, you know the one that iris got me." "yeah, smells great." "thank you," olivia thanks again. i hum, resting my body on my elbow as i hover above olivia's face. she smiles, and i lean down, kissing her.

olivia pulls away first. "y/n?" she asks, slightly sad. "what's wrong?" i ask. "what... what happens when this is all over?" she asks. "what do you mean?" i ask, laying back on her chest. "like... after this holiday. are you just gonna, i don't know... cut off all connections with me and go back to hating me?" i feel a tear fall onto my head. i quickly sit up, looking at olivia. she avoids eye contact, another tear going down her face. "olivia, look at me," i say, softly, leaning down to her. she looks at me, sighing. i wipe her tear with my thumb, "don't cry, olivia. i know we, um, haven't made it official yet since we both wanna take it slow. but i promise you, i'm gonna bug you every minute after this trip, you'll wish you never asked to talk to me at ariana's party," i smile. olivia lets out a teary chuckle, and i wipe her tears again. "that's impossible," olivia says. "that's right, you're obsessed with me," i chuckle along with olivia. "can i hold you?" she asks. "of course," i whisper, laying back down. olivia wraps her arms around me, holding me tightly, like i was going to evaporate into thin air if she let loose. i wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her almost tighter.

i wake up, olivia somehow on top of me, our positions switched. i take a deep sigh, kissing olivia's head before closing my eyes. "you missed breakfast," olivia whispers. "i did? what time is it?" i ask. "almost 12. i didn't wanna wake you up, you looked like you were having such a good sleep." "i was. did you eat?" i ask. "yeah, i did," she says, "came back here when i finished." "that's okay then," i whisper. olivia lets out a quiet chuckle, "are you gonna eat?" "i'll eat later," i say. "don't tell me you're sleeping again." "i'm sleeping again." olivia laughs, and i furrow my eyebrows. "olivia, i'm getting hot," i say. "want me to get off you?" she asks. "no, i'm just gonna take my shirt off," i say. "oh, okay," olivia says, shocked. "i have a bra underneath," i chuckle, and olivia sits up. i pull up my shirt, placing it beside me. i lay back down, and olivia chuckles, laying back on my chest. i close my eyes, my hand staying on olivia's back.

olivia's pov
i scroll on my phone, hearing y/n's light breathing. i look up, seeing her sleeping. i smile, going to my camera. i move up, closing my eyes and kissing y/n's cheek, taking the picture. i favorite it, going back onto tiktok.

after about half an hour, y/n's phone vibrates shortly. then again. then it starts to call. i pick it up, tapping y/n's shoulder. "hmm?" she hums. "tony's calling," i say. y/n takes her phone, bringing it to her ear. "hello?" she says, tiredly. i don't listen to what tony says, scrolling on my phone. "oh my god, seriously?!" y/n exclaims excitedly, "i'm so happy for you!" y/n waits a few seconds, listening to tony. "of course! i get back on the 13th," she says, "yes, next month." she chuckles, "okay, can't wait to meet her!" she hangs up, and i look up at her. "tony asked this girl he really likes, she's also the ceo of stark industries, to be his girlfriend," she says, "she said yes!" "oh, that's amazing!" i smile. "yeah, now he wants me to go out for dinner with the two of them," she says. "oh, that's quick," i say. "well, tony wants me to like her, and if i hate her, then he like... rethinks his whole love life," she chuckles, "he cares a lot about my opinion." "that's cute," i smile. "yeah," y/n starts off, "oh my god.. we should totally make this a double date!" "what?!" "oh... that's moving a little too fast," she rethinks, saying it in a tone where she was talking to herself, "okay, maybe not now, in the future. definitely putting that on my bucket list if i like pepper." i laugh, "okay, put it on your bucket list." 

y/n looks at my phone as i scroll on tiktok. "ugh, i would've watched that one," she says after i scroll past a tiktok. i laugh, scrolling back up. "happy?" i ask, once the tiktok goes to repeat itself. "yes. i'm satisfied. good tiktok." " oh, you need to eat!" i say, looking at the time, which was 3:31pm. i get off y/n, sitting up, "come on." "i won't be hungry for dinner then," she says. "then you can have something small." "five more minutes?" she asks, frowning as she opens her arms. "y/n, i've been cuddling with you for like...  more than 12 hours," i laugh. she loudly groans, sitting up, "i hate you. but thank you for making me eat, i probably would've stayed in bed with you until i would have to cook dinner." i smile, "hate you too."

we walk to the kitchen, and y/n opens the fridge. "want anything?" she asks. "no, i'm not hungry because i ate breakfast," i laugh. y/n laughs, shaking her head. she scans the fridge, "i don't know what i wanna eat." after a few more seconds, she takes out the milk, "just gonna have cereal. you sure you don't want any?" "i'm okay, y/n," i chuckle.

y/n finishes her cereal, drinking the milk from the bowl. "need to go to the grocery store and grab more food," she says, standing up. "want me to come?" i ask. "if you want," she says, going over to the sink. she washes the bowl. "yeah, i'll come. let me just get changed. you should too," i smile. "what, can't i just go in a bra and shorts?" she smiles, following me. "do what makes you happy," i say, laughing. "alright, how's tonight?" she asks. "what?" i look at her confused. my eyes widen as she starts to laugh. "idiot!" i laugh, hitting her shoulder and walking into my room. "so is that a yes or no?!" she yells, continuing to walk to her room. "shut up!" i yell back, quietly laughing.

y/n's pov
i walk to olivia's room, seeing her put on a top. "ready?" i ask. "yeah," she says, picking up her phone and walking with me to the garage.

i unlock the car door, letting olivia. "legs," i say, putting closing the door. i walk to the other side, getting in. "what're we having for dinner?" olivia asks, buckling up. "conan said he feels like pasta," i say, reversing out. "i feel like chicken," liv says. "we can put chicken in there," i say. "perfect," liv says, connecting her phone to the car. 

i park in the car park, quickly turning the engine off and getting out of the car. i walk to olivia's side, opening the door for her. she laughs, getting out, "thank you." i laugh too, and we walk into the grocery store.

i scan the pasta bags, not sure with which to get. "olivia," i say, turning to her. she was talking to a girl who looked 17. "yeah, of course!" olivia smiles. she girl looks at me, smiling, "y/n! hi!" "hi, how are you?" i smile. "oh, i'm doing amazing! how are you?" "i'm doing great, thank you," i chuckle. "i was just asking olivia if we could take a picture, do you wanna be in it?" she asks. i look at olivia, who shrugs with a smile. "yeah, why not," i say. "awesome! do you wanna take it? i kinda suck at taking selfies," she laughs. "sure," i take her phone, and she stands beside olivia. olivia's hand goes around my waist, and i move my hand to her back, seeing olivia put her arm around the back of the girls neck. "three, two, one," i count down, smiling and taking 4 pictures. 

after the girl walks away with a heartwarming thank you, olivia faces me. "that's gonna be everywhere," she says. "yeah, well if i had taken the photo with you guys or not, she would've said i was with you," i say. olivia hums, "what did you need? you called my name, right?" "what type of pasta do you want?" i ask, both of us facing the shelf. "um..." she thinks, picking up a bag, "this one?" i take the bag, placing it onto the shopping cart.

i start to scan the food on the machine, placing it on the other side. after scanning everything, i look down, taking my phone out. i quickly look up, holding olivia's wrist. she was holding her phone, going to tap to pay for the food. i take out my phone, double tapping the side and hovering it over the machine. "beep," i smile at olivia, imitating the machine that verified the payment. she laughs, "asshole." 

we walk to the car, and place everything in the trunk. olivia closes the trunk and i put the shopping cart away, walking back to the car. i get in, buckling up.

olivia chuckles, "look." i stop at the red light, looking at her phone. it was the picture we took at the grocery store on a y/n parker fanpage. "read the comments," i say. "okay," liv says, bringing the phone back to her, "are y/n and olivia dating? oh my god i ship! where are they? do you think y/n was celebrating with olivia on her birthday? the girl is so pretty! y/n and olivia look so cute together! oh-em-gee olivia's hand placement on y/n's waist! i'm freaking out right now! y'all chill out it's called hanging out. y/n and olivia grocery shopping together is the most random thing ever but i'm here for it!" i laugh at olivia's enthusiasm, pressing my foot on the pedal as the light goes green. "how did everyone switch up so fast?" i say. "that's the media for you," liv says.