𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵 - 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹, 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼.

a/n- PLEASE VOTE AHHHHHH

we walk into a restaurant, getting a table for 6, bringing an extra chair. billie, zendaya and conan sit on one side, madison on the end. iris sits opposite conan, and i pull out a chair. i motion my hand to the chair, looking at olivia with a smile, "rodrigo." olivia laughs, sitting down, "gentlewoman you are!" i laugh, pushing her chair gently in. i lean towards her ear, leaning slightly down, "still hate you." i sit beside her, opening the menu. "yeah, still hate you too," she smiles.

i pick up my mocktail, taking a sip. "try some of this, it's the best," i turn to olivia. "does it have alcohol?" olivia asks. "it's a mocktail, rodrigo." i say. "yeah," she nods. "mocktails don't have alcohol in it!" i laugh. "oh," olivia laughs, taking the drink. "just- don't drink where i drank, we'd be like... indirectly kissing. i'd have to throw the whole drink out... and get them to bleach the glass... and my lips," i say. "funny thing is, i was gonna avoid that place anyways, but it's cute you were thinking about us kissing from a mocktail," olivia says, taking a sip. i ignore what she says, scoffing. she hums, "this is amazing." "told you. i'll order one for you," i say. i look around, a waiter starting to walk to us as i put my arm up.

after we eat, i pick up the bill as it was placed on the table. i open the sleek folder. "y/n, we're paying for you," zendaya says, sternly. "we... are not," i say, taking out my phone. olivia snatches the bill, looking at it, "y/n!" "what?!" i laugh. "we're paying it," she says, looking up at me, "excuse me, we're splitting the bill," she politely tells the waiter. "oh my god, you're so annoying," i laugh.

we leave the restaurant, starting to walk around the city. my phone starts to ring, so i take it out. i accept teagan's call, bringing the phone to my ear. "hey! happy birthday, y/n!" she says, excitedly. "thank you," i chuckle. "how has it been? i'm sorry i can't come, i'm literally in my trailer right now," she chuckles too. "it's okay, i know you're busy. my birthday's been good, we went to go eat dinner and now we're just walking around," i explain. "seems like fun," she says, before someone calls out her name, "shit, i gotta go. i'll call you later?" "yeah, of course," i respond. "okay, bye y/n! happy birthday again!"

after she hangs up, i put my phone back in my pocket. i catch up to everyone else, walking beside zendaya. "so, how's your birthday been?" zendaya asks. "it's been good," i smile. "why didn't teagan come again?" zendaya asks. "she's busy filming her tv show," i say. "i see," zendaya says. "are you guys like..." billie says, motioning her hands. "dating?" i assume. "yeah," she says. 

olivia's pov
i walk beside conan and madison, not being able to help listen to y/n's conversation. "no, i don't know, it's weird with us," y/n starts off, "we kissed, but since then she kinda hasn't said anything about it." my smile fades. "have you talked about it with her?" "not yet, haven't got the time to," she responds, "i'll talk to her tomorrow about it." "oh god..." madison whispers to me. "what if they date after she talks to teagan?" i look at them. "it could've just been a kiss... you've kissed y/n like 200 times," conan says. "not 200, like... twice," i admit. "twice?! you guys were dating for months," conan laughs. "well, we didn't hang out much," i say, "and that... was on me." "just kiss her now," madison laughs. "no!" i laugh, and y/n comes up to me, starting to walk in sync.

"kiss who now?" she smiles. "uh..." i look at conan for help. "you," he grins. "what?" she laughs. i give a death stare to conan, turning to y/n. "not you," i lie. "okay," she nods, looking forward with a smile. "how's your birthday so far?" i change the subject. "it's great, thanks for coming, guys," she gives a bright smile. "thanks for inviting us," i smile back. 

"so, we'll try find a dessert place," y/n says, taking out her phone as we go into a circle. she types, scrolling through dessert places. "okay, got one," she says. we start to walk, y/n following her phone.

y/n's pov
we walk into a fairly bright restaurant, taking a seat. olivia sits next to me once again, and i hand out the menus. "do you wanna share?" olivia asks. "as in share dessert with you like a couple does? no thanks," i say, opening my menu. "okay, that's rude," olivia smiles, looking at her menu. "what're we gonna share, rodrigo?"

we decide to get a strawberry and chocolate crepe, churros on the side with chocolate dip. after we all order, roughly 10 minutes later, our dessert was placed in front of us. after we order, i start to cut the crepe in half, there being 2 churros on the side. after halving it, i place the knife on the side.

after eating, i face olivia, leaning back on my chair, "i'm so full." olivia faces me, and i laugh as she had chocolate on the side of her mouth. i pick up my napkin, leaning over to her. i wipe off the chocolate, placing the napkin back down. "yeah, me too," olivia chuckles. 

we walk around for a little more, deciding to head home. olivia and i get in the back seats again, conan driving.

conan stops at my house and we all get out. "what cake did you get?" conan asks. "zendaya got it, i have no idea," i chuckle, placing my finger on the door before pushing it open.

i turn on the lights, walking to the kitchen. zendaya walks to my fridge, taking out the box with the cake inside. "do you have a lighter?" zendaya asks. "yeah," i say, walking to a drawer. i pull it open, taking out a lighter. zendaya picks up the candles on the table, "go sit down!" i laugh, walking over to the table. 

olivia's pov
i stand next to zendaya, helping her put the candles on as everyone watches. she lights 2 candles for the '2' and '0', and i take it out, lighting the others with that candle as she does the same. after i wait for zendaya to finish, i look at y/n who had her arms on the table, her head resting on the table. she looks at me with a warm smile, and i smile back, looking at the cake.

zendaya picks up the cake, looking at it as she carefully walks to the table. we follow her, starting to sing happy birthday. "happy birthday to you," we all sing as y/n laughs. 

zendaya places the cake down, and we surround y/n. "happy birthday dear y/n, happy birthday to you!" we sing the last part. "make a wish, y/n," i smile. she keeps a smile on her face as she looks at the cake, closing her eyes seconds later. "okay," she whispers, opening her eyes again. she blows out the candles in a swift blow.

we all sit down, eating the cake.  "i need to pee," y/n says, standing up. she walks away, and i pick up my fork. "hey, guys?" billie says. we all look up. "thanks for coming, really. y/n doesn't really like her birthday, she still celebrates it every year, but she hasn't smiled this much on her birthday before, so thank you," billie says. i smile widely, "we're really glad to be spending her birthday with you guys."

we hang out for a little longer, before heading home. they all walk us to the door. we all say happy birthday once more, and y/n thanks us for coming once again. conan hugs her first, and everyone starts to exchange hugs with one another.

it was y/n and i's turn to hug, and i falter, unsure whether or not she would want to hug me. she smiles, walking forward. i smile too, and she wraps her arms around me. i close my eyes, knees almost giving out as she gives the most comforting hug i've ever received.

she rubs my back soothingly, "get home safe, rodrigo." "i will," i manage to whisper, pulling away.