𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳 - 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼, 𝘆/𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲

a/n - please voteeee

after about 10 minutes of taking pictures, olivia asks to look at them. i sit down on the snow, olivia sitting next to me. "this is cold," she whispers. "maybe because you're sitting on snow," i say, placing the camera between us. olivia leans in slightly, looking at the photos and i skip through them at a slow pace. "these look great," olivia smiles. "a few more?" i ask. "yes please," she says, standing up and brushing the snow off her jeans. i stand up too, starting to take more photos.

i take one more photo, bring the camera down. "hey, can we take a picture?" olivia asks. i look at her, she smiles with a hopeful look on her face. "yeah, sure," i say. i hold the camera up with both my hands, getting the view in the background as olivia's hands go to my shoulders, standing slightly behind me. she places her face next to mine, and we both smile widely. i press the button down, flipping the camera back around as olivia stands beside me. i jog to the steps, placing the camera carefully down. i look up at olivia as i gather up snow. "heads up!" i yell as i throw it at olivia. she looks at me, the snowball hitting her chest. she laughs, bending down to get snow. i do too, and we look up at the same time. 

she was holding one snowball, but i had the time to get 2. we laugh at each other, and olivia throws hers. it breaks on my shoulder, and i throw my snowball. she squeals, facing away as it hits her back. she looks again, and i throw my other one. i laugh as it hits her square in the cheek. "y/n!" she exclaims, wiping off the snow. "too slow!" i laugh, and we both bend down to get another snowball. "this is... not fair," she says as i walk up to her. i look at my snowball, and next thing i know, snow hits my face. i scrunch my face, laughing as i wipe my face down. "too slow!" she mocks. i look up, throwing the snowball. it misses her as she runs. i bend down, quickly getting another one. i run towards her, and she turns to me, laughing. she had no snowball, so i smile, running to her. "no, please!" she exclaims as i run into her. my hand grabs her waist, pushing us both down. olivia lands into the snow, and i lay on top of her, holding the snowball. olivia's smile slowly fades as she realizes what we're doing, and so does mine.

we stare at each other, and the snowball starts to make my hand colder by the second. "y/n, i..." olivia's expression changes to a small smile, "i'm getting really cold." i smile, "then you won't like this," i break the snowball in half, wiping it on her face. olivia groans, closing her eyes as she accepts it. "and this," i say, scooping up more snow and wiping it on her other cheek, "is for being an asshole." olivia laughs, opening her eyes as she wipes her face once more, "i deserve that." "yeah, you do," i say. "how many more for you to forgive me? i'd go on for days," she says. "depends," i say, sitting up as i straddle her waist, "are you done being a dick?" "yeah," she says. "then one more," i say. "go for it," olivia says, closing her eyes again. i scoop up one more handful of snow, but i don't put it on her face. instead, i lift olivia's shirt up to show her stomach, revealing her abs. i place the snow on her stomach, and she winces from the coldness. "this is torture," she groans. i laugh, patting the snow down.

i leave it there for a few minutes, seeing olivia's abs tense. "okay," i say, wiping it off, "we're good." "good as in you have nothing against me?" she asks. "yeah," i say, getting off olivia and standing up. i lend a hand to her. "good," she says, taking my hand. i pull her up, letting go of her hand. "olivia zero, y/n one," i mark the score. she laughs, and we start to walk into the house, picking up my camera on the way.

we walk in, and olivia takes a deep sigh. "you're cold, go take a hot shower," i say. "how do you know i'm cold? i'm not cold," she denies. "i can feel your heat signature," i say. "that's weird," she says as we walk up the spiral of stairs. "you're weird," i respond. she laughs, "yeah, okay." "now shower and meet me in my room and we'll look at the pictures," i say. "alright, see you," she says, opening her bedroom door. "see you," i respond, continuing to walk to mine.

after getting changed, olivia walks into my room with new clothes, slightly wet hair. she sits on my bed beside me. i plug my camera into my laptop, tapping on the folder. "let me know which ones you want, i'll mark them and then airdrop them to you," i say. "alright," olivia says, moving closer. the first picture was olivia and i. i smile, looking at the picture. "mark that one," she says. i mark it, tapping to the next photo.

after 30 minutes, we finally finish. "you take a lot of time looking at photos," i say. "i know," she responds. "alright, i'll airdrop them," i say, clicking the airdrop option. i tap olivia's contact, and we wait for it to airdrop. "there's like... a hundred photos, it's gonna take a little bit," i say. "yeah, that's okay," she responds. i move everything to the side, walking to the mini fridge. i open the door to it, taking out a cold water bottle. "want one?" i ask. "no, i'm good thanks," liv says. i walk back, closing the door with my foot. i walk back, opening the bottle. "it's halfway there," olivia says. i nod, taking a sip. 

i look over at olivia's phone as she decides with 3 pictures to post. "you have to help pick!" olivia says, looking at me. "i'm trying!" i laugh, swiping through the photos on olivia's phone, "you look pretty in all of them, how am i supposed to pick?" "what did you say?" olivia asks, looking at me. "i said you look pretty in all of them, how am i supposed to pick?" "sorry, one more time?" olivia grins. i laugh, shaking my head. i hand back her phone. "good luck on picking your photos by yourself, rodrigo," i start to stand up, and olivia laughs, grabbing my arm. she pulls me back down, placing her phone in my hands again, "please?" she gives a small frown. i groan, looking at the photos again. after about 5 minutes, i pick three photos. "probably shouldn't post the one we took, right?" olivia says. "unless you want everyone to think we're dating," i say. "and what if i do?" olivia smiles at me. "i don't even follow you," i laugh, picking up my phone to check. "you're so rude!" olivia laughs. "hey, you don't follow me either! you follow all my friends and not me," i say, going onto olivia's instagram profile. "all your friends? you have 2 friends," olivia continues laughing. "hey! quality over quantity," i smile, pressing the follow button, "you better follow me back after you post." "i will," olivia says, going to write a caption. she looks at me after looking at her phone for a few seconds, "what do i caption it?" i laugh, "oh my god, want me to run your whole instagram account for you?" "well, if you want..." olivia shrugs.

after olivia posts, i like her post, turning off my phone. olivia follows me back on instagram. "that was easy," i say, sarcastically. "only took us a minute," olivia laughs. "more like 30 seconds," i say. "yeah," olivia laughs. i smile at olivia, and she smiles back. "okay, i'm gonna check out what everyone's doing," i say, getting off the bed, "you coming?" "yeah," liv gets off the bed, following me as we look around the house. i take out my phone, already seeing popcrave's tweet about olivia and i following each other again. it had 313k likes already.

we get to the bottom level, walking beside the pool. i dip my hand in, splashing water at olivia. she scrunches her face, "thanks." i laugh, "you're welcome." we walk into the sauna, seeing literally everyone there. "hey guys," i say. "hey, we just got in here," zendaya says. "from the pool," conan finishes. "seems fun," i say, looking around, "are you guys hungry?" i ask. "a little, actually," iris says. "okay, i'll start to make lunch," i say, "how about burgers and fries?" i turn around as everyone says agrees, saying thanks. i didn't expect olivia to follow me, but she does.