Gone Forever

7:00 am

I tried going back to sleep but it was impossible, the sun was shining directly on my face. I got my blankets and pulled them over my face, but it was no use, I just couldn't go back to sleep. I was exhausted, I went to sleep at 2am. Last night was fun, Chris and I spent hours just walking and talking. I can't believe that he asked me to be his girlfriend. I also couldn't believe that he loves me. We have always had love for each other but I never thought it could be romantic.

I went outside to go find breakfast. I walked deeper into the forest trying to detect my next victim when I suddenly heard light footsteps. I quickly hid behind a tree hoping that it wouldn't see me. It was a mama deer and her baby. Perfect! I jumped out and I attacked the mother, I dug my teeth into her neck I felt the blood dripping; I let go of her and tried to pick up a trace on the baby deer. I stopped and heard something behind the bushes, without thinking I jumped on the creature, it started to fight me I looked up and saw Chris.

"Chris what the hell? I thought you were a deer"

"Oh you mean this deer?" he grabbed the dead baby deer from behind a tree.

"Haha yeah that one"

We walked back to where the mama dear was, he helped me drag it back to the pack.

"Thanks Chris"

"No problem, princess" he replied with a smile.

After everyone ate we went back doing our own thing.

8:00 pm

It was getting dark, and Chris was getting ready to go talk to the vampires. Tonight was the night.

"Chris let me go with you" I begged

"No! Hell no you can get hurt, the vampires are very dangerous" he said

"I'm dangerous too." I replied

He laughed, "I know, but I don't want to see you get hurt"

I rolled my eyes, "Fine"

"Promise me you won't go" he said

"I promise" I said with my fingers crossed behind my back

Chris's point of view

I grabbed my stuff, and gathered the pack. I chose 10 of the strongest wolves to come with me. We went to the Bloody woods, where we were stumbled upon a huge beautiful castle. The gates were wide open so we walked in. The vampire kingdom was enormous, I don't understand why the vampires want more space. I saw a tall pale man near the entrance 

"Hello sir umm we're looking for the great Dracula" I said with a polite smile

"And who's looking for him?" he asked

"I am Christopher Collins"

"He's in his coffin in the tallest tower" he said pointing towards the big tower

"Ok thank you sir"

We all went walking towards the tower, when we reached the tower I told the rest of the pack to stay outside.

"You can't go by yourself. I'll go with ya" said Jordan

"Don't worry Jordan, I'll be careful if I need you guys I'll howl"

I went inside the tower, there was about 100 stairs. When I finally reached the top I saw an old fragile wooden door, I knocked on it gently not wanting the door to break. Suddenly the door opened by itself.

"Hello?" I said as I walked in

"I was expecting you Mr. Collins" a deep voice said

I looked around to see who the mysterious voice belonged to, but I couldn't see anything it was so dark.