Big Bad Wolf

The three of us ran to granny's house.

When we got to her porch we stopped to take a breath. The sound of the sirens faded out.

"What are we doing here?" Sally asked trying to catch her breath.

"I'm here to set things straight" I looked up to the sky, the moon was covered by clouds. I sat on the grass and looked up at the sky.

"Whatcha doing?" Jeff asked

"Waiting" I replied

"Waiting for what" asked Sally as she sat closer to me.

"Waiting for the moon to shine" 

Five minutes later a gust of wind flowed through my hair. I had this weird feeling in my stomach that I hated. My teeth began to hurt. I looked up to the sky and saw the beautiful moon shining upon me. I let all anger and frustration out in a howl. I looked around me I saw Sally hiding behind Jeff's back. I tried telling her that everything was going to be alright be instead a growl came out. I looked towards my grandmother's house and saw that the light had been turned on. Then I heard my granny making her way to the door. I ran to the back of the house, while Jeff and Sally hid behind a tree.

"Who's out there?" I heard her yell.

Nothing but silence filled her yard. She asked again but this time I managed to break into her house from the back door I walked into her living room and sat down on an old rocking chair. I turned off all the lights except one. I heard her close the door and make her way into the living room. She looked my way but she couldn't see my face.

"Who's there?" She asked

"It's me Granny" I managed to say while growling

She turned on a lamp to get a better look at me.

She adjusted her glasses.

"Come closer granny" I growled

She took 5 steps closer "Sweetie what big ears you have!"

"The better to hear your fucking lies" I said

"What big eyes you have, dear!" She said while taking one step back

"The better to see through you" I said while standing up slowly

My grandmother took another step back

"But y/n what b-big teeth y-you have!!"

"The better to eat your cold old wrinkled skin" I walked towards her

She turned around and started to run but lucky for me she didn't get too far, she tripped and fell on the floor. She tried getting back up but she couldn't.

"You wouldn't dare hurt me, would you?" She said looking at me with sorrow in her eyes

"You'd be surprised" I growled

"I-I'm v-very sorry, I-I l-love you sweetie. Lets just pretend none of this happened" she said while grabbing my leg.

I bent down to take a look at her, I looked into her eyes but she just looked away.

"I wish I could forgive you but you can barely look at your own granddaughter" I helped her get up. She was shaking and crying. Every time I touched her she flinched.

"Why are you so scared of me?"

She backed away from me walking towards the door.

"Are you afraid of the big bad wolf?" before she could do or say anything I jumped on her and clawed her throat open. I bit and ripped her smooth old wrinkly skin. By now there was blood everywhere. I felt empty, my anger had turned into sadness. I was confused, why do all the bad things happen to me?