To the Rescue

•Your point of view•

Dracula took me to his room. He went to his closet and pulled out a box. Inside the box was a red and black dress.

(^The one above^)

"Do you like it love?" He asked while showing me the elegant but cute dress.

"What's the occasion?" I asked

He chuckled "Our wedding of course"

"What!?" I yelled

"Well you belong to me now, and our marriage will make it official" He explained

"I don't belong to you, and I will never belong to you!"

"You decided to stay, and if you don't do as I say then your friend Ruby dies. Understood?"

Ruby was one of my closest friends and I wouldn't know what to do if she died.

Suddenly Dracula snapped me out of my thoughts. "The wedding will be tonight at midnight, outside. Wear the dress and don't be late"

After that he left.

I picked up the dress and examined it. 'This isn't even a wedding dress'

I went to the living room and saw Ruby sitting on the couch staring off into space while biting her nails.

"Ruby?"

She looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

I sat down next to her while rubbing her back.

"I promise I won't leave you alone ever again" I said

"I'm so glad your back y/n"

I gave her a small smile and looked at the old clock in the corner. It was 3:30.

"Where did you go? What happened?" Ruby asked

"That's kind of a long story" I said

"Well we have all day," she said

I began telling her everything from the mean mermaids to the creepy Offenderman.

"Wow. You have been through a lot. I'm sorry about grandma" she said

Ever since I killed my grandmother I have felt so empty. I missed her even though she did lie to me.

I looked at the clock again it was exactly 5. I didn't realize we had been talking for so long.

"Why do you keep looking at the clock?" Ruby asked

"Haven't you heard?" I asked

She shook her head 'no'

"I'm getting married to the vampire freak at midnight"

She looked at me in shock.

"Why?"

"Because I promised I'd stay here, to protect you and the others" I explained

"But...but you had a perfect life with your friends at the mansion" she stuttered

"Yeah but a leader always protects her pack and friends before herself. Besides, I always planned on coming back." I said

She smiled and hugged me.

***************

*11:00 pm*

•Jeff's point of view•

I was in my room sharpening my beautiful knives. When suddenly I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I went into the living room to see what the others were doing. Ben, as usual, was playing video games.

"Hey are you ready for tonight?" I asked

"Yeah I guess." He said not looking up from his game.

"We should tell the others to start getting ready to leave" I suggested

"Bro calm your fuckin tits, it's still pretty early"

"I just feel like something's wrong. What if she's hurt? Too much time has past since we last saw her."

"Dude get over it. You just have a stupid crush" he said

I rolled my eyes. I had the urge to stab this dweeb in the face.

"Look if it really matters to you then lets just go check on her" he suggested

"What about the others?" I asked

"We can wait there until Slenderman gives us orders to attack"

"Fine, let me go get my knife"

•Your Point of View•

I was in Dracula's room putting on my dress. I still can't believe I was getting married. I wasn't getting married to the boy of my dreams.

I looked at the mirror, the dress fit perfectly. Ruby sat there smiling.

"You look so beautiful" she said

"Thanks"

Ruby curled my hair and did my make up.

"If Chris saw how beautiful you look he would faint."

I started to cry.

"Stop! Don't do that your gonna ruin your makeup!" she yelled

"Who cares! It doesn't matter anymore"

Ruby sighed. There was a couple minutes of silence until we decided it was time to go outside for the wedding. Before I left the room I put on my black veil on. I looked in the mirror and saw that my make up was smeared.

"Chris if you're listening to me, I just want to let you know that I love you" I said

I went outside to the graveyard, there was a path lit by candles. The path would have looked beautiful but at the end of the path stood Dracula in a tuxedo. There were a lot of people. On the right sat the vampires and on the left sat the werewolves. Near the back where I was standing was a table with some presents and a beautiful cake. This would have been a perfect wedding but I was getting married to someone who destroyed my life. Suddenly music started to play and everyone stood up, a vampire in a suit told me to start walking down the aisle. I did as I was told but with every step I took I wanted to die. Before I knew it I was standing next to Dracula.

"Please be seated" one of the assistance of Dracula ordered

Everyone sat down.

"Let us begin the ceremony" Dracula ordered

"Very well then" the assistant said.

He grabbed two glasses of some weird red liquid, which I'm pretty sure was blood. He raised the glasses up to the sky and said a couple words in Latin. The assistant gave Dracula and I a glass. Dracula drank the red liquid. I hesitated at first not wanting to drink it, but suddenly all the vampires gave me death glares and some motioned me to drink it. I took a couple of gulps, it wasn't that bad because I was used to the taste when eating raw meat.

"Lord Dracula, you may now begin the process" the assistant said

"What process?" I asked

"I'm going to turn you into a vampire." Drac said

I looked at him hoping to see any sign of him lying, but sadly I didn't.

"It will only hurt a bit, and I promise I'll be careful" he smirked

Before I could say anything else Dracula grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He put his mouth close to my neck and tried to bite me. However, I dodged him. The assistant and some other vampires held me down. I felt Dracula's hot breathe on my neck but before he could dig his fangs into me we were all interrupted by a Slash noise...