Kidnapped

I woke up in what seemed to be a... coffin?! First I wake up in a witch's house, after that I wake up in a mansion, Splendy's house, then a cabin, then a small dark room, an asylum, after that I woke up in the middle of the woods, and now here I am laying in a coffin. What's next?!

"I see you've awaken, love."

I recognized that voice, that horrible voice.

Dracula.

He opened the coffin and let me out. I stepped out and realized we where in his living room.

"Sorry love, I just wanted to see if you fit inside" He purred. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" I snapped

"Well it looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin" he chuckled.

I looked at him ready to rip his face apart.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked

"Fine I'll leave you alone, but first I want to show you something" he said while gesturing for me to follow him.

We walked downstairs to the dungeon. The dungeon smelled horrible, it smelled like sweat and blood. There were wolves locked up in cells, some which I knew. Then I saw a girl around my age maybe a little older. She was in her cell crying, her face was covered in dirt. She looked familiar.

"Don't you recognize her?" Dracula asked

"No" 

Then the girl looked at us, she looked surprised.

"Y/n" she managed to say

I recognized her voice.

"Ruby?" I said holding back the tears

Ruby began to cry.

"I thought you weren't coming back" she cried

"Of course I was coming back"

Suddenly Dracula started laughing.

"That's not even the best part" he said

He grabbed my hand and dragged me further into the dungeon. As we got closer to the end of the dungeon it began to smell different, it almost smelled like Jeff's hoodie. Then I realized that it was the smell of dead bodies. There, laid a huge pile of dead bodies. I fell to my knees, in shock. I looked at all the bodies and they all had one thing in common (besides the fact that they were all werewolves) their blood was drained out. I looked at each body one by one to see if I knew any of them, unfortunately I knew almost all of them. I saw the last body, my heart sunk. It was Jordan.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked smirking

"What did you do?" I managed to say.

"I knew that you would never want to be with me. So I had to find a way to make you stay. Now, if you leave, your friend Ruby and several others will die." He walked closer and closer to me. Then he spoke again "I'll ask you one last time, will you stay with me?"

I stayed silent for a couple of minutes. I didn't want to stay but I didn't want Ruby to die.

"Fine. I'll stay" I whispered

"What did you say love?"

"I said 'I will stay'" I said a bit louder this time.

"Excellent." Dracula grabbed the keys to Ruby's cell, and opened the cell door.

"R-ruby" I ran towards her and gave her a hug. She started to cry into my shoulder, I held her tight as I could.

"Don't worry I'll get us all out of this hell" I whispered in her ear while rubbing her back.