Slenderman

•Weeks later•

In the last couple of weeks things have been very difficult. First I ran out of food and all I've been eating are some sour berries that I found near the cabin. I have not heard or smelled any animals, so I can't go hunting. This part of the woods has turned out to be boring. The only fun I get is scaring the mermaids, but I've gotten tired of that. Tonight I'm leaving this cabin and I'm going somewhere else. I don't know where yet, but I'll know when I get there. Besides tonight is a full moon and the animal inside of me is just begging to get out.

***********************************

I gathered my things and put on my cape. I looked at the cabin once more and left. 

The wind  was blowing in my face but that didn't stop me. I walked for 30 minutes then I stopped. This was going too slow for me, I took off my cape and put it in my bag. I felt myself changing, changing into the hideous beast I once saw in the lake when I was little. I howled at the moon, something I naturally do when I turn into a wolf. Then I heard my howl echo throughout the woods. After that I began to run, I don't know where I was going but I ran until I got tired.

After what seem to be 25 miles, I stopped to catch my breath. My stomach growled. I listened and tried to smell for any type of animal that was close by. I needed blood, meat, or any type of food. 

It had been about 5 minutes when I finally heard something, something in between the trees. Everything seemed to get foggy, I tried to stay quiet but everything was all blurry. As I tried getting out of this foggy atmosphere I bumped into a tree

"Son of a bitch, not again" I mumbled.

 I looked up but saw nothing there, there was no tree. I know I bumped into something. I looked around me but all I saw were a maze of tall trees. 

Then from the corner of my eye, I saw something moving. What the hell is happening?

I turned around and saw a tree figure getting closer and closer to me. Something in my brain clicked and I switched into attack mode. I jumped on the figure but it threw me into another tree. I got up and looked at it, it wasn't a tree it was a tall man about 9 feet tall. He was skinny, and he wore a suit of black almost looking like a groom but that's not all, he had no face! 

I went back to attack him but tentacles grew out of his back, and it grabbed me. I tried getting out of his grip but it was impossible. I tried thinking of another way out. My reflexes took over and I bit his tentacle hand thing. 

He quickly let go of me. He was bleeding black blood but it didn't seem to bother him. He attempted to attack me again, but this time I was much quicker knowing what he was capable of. I went behind him and jumped on the faceless man but he pushed me off.

I had to think of a plan. I might as well attack him from every angle, but every time I tried, he was already ready to fight back. It was like he was reading my mind, always one step ahead of me.

 The only thing I could do now was run. I ran in between the trees, but he was always there at every corner waiting for me. Was he teleporting? 

If running isn't an option then I am going to have to resort to hiding. Maybe I can hide in a tree and blend in with all the branches. I quickly realized that my plan wouldn't work because apparently wolves can't climb trees. I put on my cape, and started to climb the tree, when I got to the top I hid in between the branches and I stayed quiet.

I heard a monotone chuckle. I was quickly pulled out of the tree and now face to face with the faceless creature... (that probably didn't make sense at all). I was completely useless in my human form, and I couldn't take my cape off, with his tentacles squeezing me in place.

"LET ME GO" I yelled

"What type of creature are you?" he asked in a calm voice

Wait did he just talk!?!? This was impossible, he has no mouth how can he talk!?!?

"Haven't you ever seen a werewolf?" I asked

"Well I have but it's been a long time child"

I wasn't sure what he was doing, I think he was observing me.

"Oh, and to answer your question about me talking, I can I just don't need a mouth" 

How is he reading my mind this was so weird?!

"I can also read minds child"

"What else can you do?" I asked

"Many things my dear child, many things"

"Who are you? And what do you want with me?" I asked

"I am Slenderman, I was going to kill you, but you seem to have some kind of power. May I ask you some questions child?"

"Umm y-yeah umm sure" I said, knowing that I will probably regret this later.

"Excellent" he said

After he said that he hit me on the head with one of his tentacles, and then everything went black.