Beast

I ran, I didn't know where I was going, but I had to get out of here. I ran through several hallways until I bumped into Splendy. However, his usual jolly persona was gone, instead he looked violent.

"Splendy? Are you okay?" I asked hoping to get him back to normal, but he didn't say anything he just growled.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get out of my room" I whispered. 

He continued to look at me while his long tentacles started to get close to me and that was my cue to run. 

As I was running away from the angry Splendorman, I knew that I didn't stand a chance, he knew this place better than I did. I ran into a room and locked the door. The room bright. There was a desk and several bookshelves. I looked around the room in awe but was quickly interrupted by Splendorman. He looked around the room in confusion. He seemed relax and back to his normal self.

"What happened?" he asked, not knowing that he tried to attack me.

"You were mad" I answered not trying to sound mean.

He closed the door and sat down by the desk. " Let me tell you something, sweetie" 

I sat down on the opposite side to face him.

"During the day, I am myself but during the night I have the urge to kill. This can only be stopped by light" he explained

"Wait, you don't like to kill?" I asked

"No, not really. I guess that's the reason why my dad always liked Slendy more."

"Don't say that I'm sure he liked you just as much" I said trying to make him feel better

"You just wouldn't understand, you don't turn into a ugly beast at night" he explained

I thought about it, but I did understated. I understood what it was like to turn into a hideous beast.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you and almost tried to kill you" he said.

"Don't worry about it. Maybe I can help you"

"What do you mean?'" He asked

"I can help you enjoy killing" 

"It's no use! Besides I don't want to hurt anyone''

"Are you sure??"

He cleared his throat. "I'm positive"

"I'm sure you have some enemies" I said

" Well...no it's wrong!"

" Yeah but if they hurt you, you can always try to get revenge"

"Have you ever killed anyone?" Splendy asked. This question hit me right in the face. I did kill Dracula, I killed the Wolf that attacked Jeff, and I killed Chris....

"Umm sorta" I answered while feeling guilty

"Well then let's go and get revenge..." he said trying to sound happy

"Try to keep your eyes on me" I said using the same technics Mr. Collins had taught me, so wouldn't lose control.

Flashback•

*Mr. Collins point of view*

This was the first full moon with y/n. Usually when you're born a werewolf it's easy to control yourself but as for y/n or Toxic, she was going to be harder to control.

"Chris, have you seen Toxic" I asked my son hoping she hadn't gotten into trouble.

"Yeah!!! ummm well not exactly, you see dad we're playing hide and seek" he told me with a smile on his face.

Ever since Toxic has been around, all Chris does is talk about her. It was cute, but he needed to stay focused on other important tasks.

"Well then son, we need to find her "

"Dad, is she in trouble?" he asked with a worried expression on his face.

"No son, we just need to find her"

"Dad please don't send her away! please don't! I-I really like her!"

I looked at him surprised

"Don't worry about it, she'll be fine I promise"

Chris was still worried but he lead me into the forest to try and find Toxic. 

We yelled her name waiting for an answer. 

We heard giggling and a soft voice whispered. "Chris will never find me here" 

Chris ran up to Toxic.

"Hey I found you princess!!!!"

Toxic was hiding underneath a bunch of wood.

"That's not fair you had help from your dad!" Toxic yelled

I looked at her trying to figure out why she hasn't changed into a wolf yet. Then I realized that the moonlight was being blocked by her cape.

"Look dad the moon is coming out" Chris yelled

I looked up at the sky and noticed the yellow moon. I had to train Toxic quick before I become a wolf.

"Toxic, look directly into my eyes and don't look away."

She looked at me quickly

"What's wrong Mr. Collins?"

"All I want you to do, is slowly take off your cape, but keep looking at me"

She did as she was told. When she took her cape off she turned into a wolf. She looked away to see the moon. Chris and I started to turn into wolves as well. Toxic gaze fell on Chris. Toxic got closer to him as she growled, I knew I had to do something. I jumped in front of Chris blocking Toxic's way. Then I looked into her e/c eyes, hoping she would snap out of it. Toxic looked at me, the beast inside of her was now calm.

•End of Flashback•

Splendy did as he was told, he looked at me, and we slowly made our way outside. As soon as we got outside, he looked around, he was calm.

"Where do we start first?" I asked

He got a note out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"These are the people that made fun of me, because I looked silly in my suit" he said shyly

'"Ok" I looked at the list there was only 8 people on the list.

We started to walk, where the first person lived. Splendy looked like he was about to kill the whole world, he was furious. I felt bad for the people on his list.

**************

Well, after seeing 8 people dying we went to Splendy's mansion it was really late and we were both tired and sleepy. I crashed on the couch, I was too lazy to go find my room.

************

I woke up to loud 'knocks' on the door. I was going to open the door but instead Splendy went to open it.

"Toxic, sweetie it's time for you to go home" Splendy yelled

I got up and sat down on the couch, I was exhausted, slowly I got up and walked to where Splendy was.

"If you want you can stay here" Splendy said with a shy smile

I smiled back "Thanks but I think I'll stay with Slendy, I mean Slenderman. I'm sure he's wondering where I am."

He laughed. "ok, but wait I have something for you. "

He ran up to his office and came back with a picture frame.

"I made this for you" he said

I grabbed the frame and looked at the picture. It was a drawing of a rainbow, just like the one Slenderman had, but this one had me and Splendy in the picture. I smiled at the picture it was perfect.

"Thank you so much" I said

"No problem, whenever you need something just come to me" he said

I gave him a hug and walked out the door to meet a smiling killer.