Splendorman

•About a Week Later•

I had looked everywhere for the book, but I couldn't find it. Who would go into my room just to get a book, they could have just asked. I guess it didn't really matter, these last couple of days have been hell. It was mostly just a lot of training with Slenderman and Dr. Smiley. 

This morning, Slenderman informed me that the female creepypastas would be arriving later in the afternoon. He told us to clean the house, first starting with our rooms. My room didn't need much cleaning, I didn't have many clothes or furniture. I went down stairs, to see what needed to be cleaned. 

As I walked through the mansion I saw a bright glass door. I don't think I've been in this room yet. I grabbed the handle and opened the door. The room was filled with sunlight. The walls were painted a nice creamy white, it remined me of home. There were several instruments in the room, including a harp, guitar, a drum set, a piano. I sat down on the piano bench and started to play, but I wasn't really good at it. Then I heard voices, I quickly got up and went to the door. I saw Toby and Ben.

"Wh-ere were you?" Toby ticked

"In the music room" I said

"Are you lost Toxic? Because heaven is a long way from here." Ben winked

"Ben S-shut u-up!" Toby stuttered

"Do you guys need help cleaning?" I asked

"No we cl-eaned most of the house" Toby replied

"Hey Toxic my lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?" 

" No, not really" I answered

"Toxic! Ben! Toby! Lunch is ready!" Sally yelled

We all walked to the dining room and sat down at the table. I sat next to Toby and Sally. Slenderman had made sandwiches and lemonade. We all began to eat, the dining room was quiet no one said a word. I had almost finished my sandwich, until I heard bells.

DING DONG

Slenderman got up and opened the door. Three girls came in with suitcases and shopping bags.

"We're back!!!!" The girl in the black dress yelled

"Ugh!!!!" Jeff said really irritated

Sally got out of her seat and ran up to them and gave them a hug. They all came into the dinning room.

"Who is she!?!?!" a girl dressed as Alice from Wonderland asked

"Ladies this is Toxic, Toxic this is Jane, Clockwork, and Alice " Slenderman introduced

Jane was the girl in the black dress. She has raven black hair, just like Jeff's but longer and was wearing a mask. Clockwork has brown hair with stitches forming a smile, she also has one green eye and the other one seemed to be a clock. Alice looked like the girl from Alice in wonderland but she has brown hair and her dress is is covered in blood.

All the girls smiled and waved. I smiled back, I really hope I get along with them. After we had finished lunch Slenderman told us to clean up. I picked up my plate and washed it. I went upstairs to lay on my bed. The girls made me think of Ruby. My energetic kind friend. I wonder how she was doing. 

I thought about the new leader. I thought about how much longer I was planning to stay here. Slenderman has been so welcoming and hasn't kicked me out yet. The creepypastas even made the effort to train me. I felt dizzy and sick just thinking about the future.

knock knock

I got out of bed to open the door. It was Clockwork, Alice, and Jane.

"Hey, we wanted to talk to you" Jane said