Fire

I looked up and saw Masky.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked

"I'm hunting, I thought you were watching the movie"

"We were but it ended 10 minutes ago"

"Oh"

"Weren't you there?" he asked with suspicion

" I was but I went into my room" I said

"Well okay. I'll see you later" he said

I got to be more careful, I can't be seen by anyone else. 

As I continued walking, I couldn't help but to feely guilty. I can't believe I just left without saying goodbye, I didn't even leave a note. I miss Sally, the girls, the smell of kidneys, candy, cheesecake, waffles, I miss smile dog, and Slenderman. I miss them all. I got to the dark woods, it was completely empty. Memories filled my head, this is where I was raised.

I walked farther until I reached the bloody woods. There were five werewolves guarding the gates. I walked up to them, in hopes that they would recognize me.

"Can you guys let me in" I asked

They bowed to me, and let me in. That's weird. I walked up to the tower where Dracula killed the love of my life. I knocked on the door. A werewolf opened the door for me.

"Toxic you're here" Dracula said, I hated the sound of his voice.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead," I growled

He laughed, that horrible laugh "you can't kill a vampire"

"What do you want from me!?"

"Why are you upset?" He asked with a stupid grin on his face.

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME. YOU TOOK AWAY THE MAN I LOVE!!! YOU TOOK AWAY MY HAPPINESS!!! YOU TOOK AWAY MY PARENTS!!!!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!" I broke down in tears

"No, I didn't take Chris from you. Remember,  you did this to yourself. If Only you listened to Chris, maybe he would still be alive"

The image of Chris came to mind his beautiful blue eyes and his soft brown fluffy hair.

"Why am I here" I asked

"I thought you already knew, you're the new leader of the pack" he said

I was completely speechless "w-what?"

"Congratulations Toxic, if only Chris were here to see you, he would be so proud"

"YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!!" I grabbed one of the knives I packed and threw it across the room. The knife hit Dracula's arm.

"Toxic dear, you know you can't kill me" he said

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?"

"Ruby! Come Here You Fuckin Cunt" he yelled

Ruby had chains around her feet and hands.

I stared in shock "Let her GO!"

"I will, but first lets make a deal" Dracula smirked

"What do you want from me?!"

Dracula told everyone to go away, they all left the room even Ruby.

"Toxic...I want you" he said

"W-w-what?"

"Think about it; me and you can rule this world together."

"I would rather die than be with you!" I yelled

"Oh so what are you going to do? Go back with your insane friends to the 'mansion' "

"How do you know about the Slenderman mansion?"

"Toxic, I know everything. How can you even call that a mansion?! It's an insane asylum"

"No, it's not"

"Darling open your eyes, they're all a bunch of crazy freaks living in a hell hole" he said

"No. No! Let my friends go and you'll never see them or me again!"

"You don't get it, do you?" he walked behind me and whispered in my ear " I want you... Think about it. You'll be my queen and I'll be your king. We'll rule the world together" his face was now really close to mine. I backed away a little.

Just the thought of that made me sick.

"My answer will always be no" I said

He laughed " Well then, I guess you won't get your friends back"

"I will get them back!!!"

I walked out the door and saw Jordan.

"Jordan, I'm going to get you out of here I promise."

"We tried escaping, but Dracula kept us in chains"

I saw Jordan's arms and feet in chains.

"Can't you just bite through them?"

"No, they're covered in poison"

"I'm so s-sorry" I felt a tear stream down my face

"Toxic, why did you leave?" He asked

"I needed time alone and I thought you were all mad at me"

Jordan tried to hug me but the chains wouldn't let him, so I hugged him instead.

"I'll fix this. I'll get help." I said.

"How?" he asked

"Don't worry I'll find a way."

"Okay" 

"Can you promise to take care of Ruby?" I asked

"I'll try"

I walked down the stairs and opened the gate. I walked through the Dark woods. Then I ran. I ran back to the mansion. I ran through the woods until I finally saw the mansion. I ran inside and everything was quiet I looked at the time, it was 2:00 am. Everyone must be asleep, or possibly hunting. Something seemed different about the mansion. It smelled like smoke, I went into the kitchen and saw fire.

"FIRE!!!!!!" I yelled

Half of the creepypastas ran downstairs. Slenderman teleported into the living room.

"Toby,Masky, and Hoodie wake up the rest of the creepypastas! Everyone else go outside" We did as we were told.

Slenderman came outside with 14 bags, one for each of us.

"Are we missing anyone?" Slenderman asked

I looked around

"Where is Smile dog?" Sally cried

"Smile dog is still in there!!" Jeff yelled

He ran towards the mansion but Slenderman stopped him.

"Child you can't go in there, the mansion is on fire"

" But Smile dog is family!!"

Slenderman and Jeff kept arguing, so I decided to go in. I went inside the burning mansion, I could hear people yelling my name but that didn't stop me. Smoke filled the air, it was getting hard to breathe. Suddenly I heard whimpering, I saw Smile dog trying to find a way out.

"Here boy" I whistled

Smile dog saw me and ran towards me. I picked him up and carried him. I looked around trying to find an exist. Suddenly I heard a helicopter and sirens.

'Oh no'

I had to get out of here. I looked at the door and ran towards it with full speed. I closed my eyes, and hoped to break through the door. My shoulder hit the wall and we broke through. I fell to the ground and let Smile dog go.

"Toxic run!!!" I heard someone say

I opened my eyes everything was blurry. I could see the creepypastas running away from the mansion. They were running in different directions. Someone grabbed my hand, I looked up and saw Sally.

"Come on Toxic lets go" she said

I got up, I have to be strong. I grabbed Sally's hand and ran. With every step I felt dizzier and weak. I couldn't breathe, I began to slow down. Then I collapsed, and everything went blank.