The letter

Your point of view

After treating Jeff's wound, I went back into my room. I took out the envelope Jordan gave me.

Flash back

"No, Jeff I know him....Jordan what are you doing here?!"

I went up to Jordan and he whispered in my ear.

"Dracula is still alive"

What no that can't be, he gave me an envelope. I was about to ask him why, but he was in too much pain... well Jeff kicked him really hard. Jordan got up and left.

"Who is he" Jeff asked

"He's an old friend"

End of flashback

I was too scared to open the letter. So many questions like ' how did Jordan find me' 'how is Dracula still alive' and more importantly 'what is in the envelope '

"Only one way to find out" I said

I opened the envelope my hands were shaking.

The letter read:

Toxic or should I say y/n,

You can't run away from your problems, sooner or later you'll have to face reality. I want to make a deal with you, but you have to meet me at the bloody woods at midnight. Come alone. If you don't come, lets just say your pack and your best friend Ruby will end up like your parents.

-Dracula

What the actual fuck! NO this can't be happening to me! I can't let him kill the pack or Ruby.

I sat on my bed and began to cry. I looked at the clock it was barley 6:30 pm. I went down stairs, hoping that none of this was real. I wasn't sure whether or not to tell Slenderman.

I walked back and forth trying to think. I shouldn't tell Slenderman, I couldn't put him and the other creepypastas in danger. I realized that I was in the music room. I sat down on the piano bench and played a couple notes. The sound of music calmed me down. I heard someone open the door, I looked over and saw Sally walking over to me.

" What are you doing?" she asked

"Oh I was just playing the piano"

"PLAY A SONG! SING! SING! SING!" she yelled

"Well okay" I said. I didn't know what song to sing, so I just played the first song that popped up in my head. Terrible Things by Mayday Parade.

I played the first few notes then stopped.

"I-I'm not really good at singing" I confessed

"It doesn't matter" she smiled, her smile was so cute.

I started to play the first few notes again. I was going to have to change the lyrics, a little.

" By the time I was your age I'd give anything to fall in love truly was all I could think. That's when I met your... father the boy of my dreams. The most beautiful man that I'd ever seen. He said 'girl can I tell a wonderful thing?' I can't help but notice you're staring at me, I know I shouldn't say this but I really believe I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me"

I looked at Sally, she was smiling.

"Now girl, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things.

Now, most of the time we'd have too much to drink

And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything