Escape

White white red

I sit on this bed

With thoughts wishing I was dead

Red red white

Betrayed and crushed in this endless night

I don't think I will win this fight

Blue blue moon

Why do you shine so soon?

I want to float away like a balloon

West west east

I just want to be released

Not even a priest can tame this beast

The quiet room drove me insane. Demons yelling my name telling me to run and escape. I can't believe I got betrayed by my own grandmother. I closed my eyes trying not to cry, but instead began to reminisce.

*Flashback*

"Hurry up slowpoke" I yelled while running away for Chris.

I felt two strong arms grabbing my waist and pulling me closer, then heard the sweetest giggle ever.

"Tag your it" Chris nuzzled my neck.

I began to laugh. Chris was probably the only person who could make me laugh.

"Don't you think we're a little too old for tag?" I asked

"No, well I'm only 16 and you're only 14. That's not THAT old." we both looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Alright princess, since you're too 'old' for tag what do you want to do?"

"Umm I don't know what do you want to do today?" I asked

"I don't know what do you want to do today?"

"Well I don't know wha-" before I could finish Chris picked me up and gave me a piggyback ride.

"Chris *giggles* put me down"

"Never, I'll never put you down"

Chris ran through the woods

"CHRIS come here son we have to talk" Mr. Collins yelled

Chris put me down, "sorry to cut things short princess but I must be on my way, my father is calling me" he said in a British accent.

"Hahaha that's not funny" I said while holding back my laughter.

"Then why are you laughing" Chris asked

I swear his laugh was the cutest sound ever. I began to stare into his crystal blue eyes. He got down on one knee, he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

*End of flashback*

I snapped back into reality, to realize that someone was holding my hand. I couldn't see who it was.

"C-Chris?"

"Do I look like a fuckin Chris to you?" Jeff said

I rolled my eyes "fuck you"

"Who wouldn't want to" he smirked

My heart ached knowing that it wasn't Chris but then again I was sorta happy to see Jeff.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Saving your fucking life" Jeff picked me up bride style and walked out the door, the door that was sealed shut when I got here.