Secret Admirer

I could almost feel our lips touching when suddenly I heard the voice of a little girl.

"What are you doing?"

Jeff and I both backed away from each other.

Sally had just woken up.

"Nothing we were just about to leave" Jeff said

Jeff grabbed our stuff and started to walk.

"Where are we going?!" Sally asked

"You'll know when we get there" Jeff said in an annoyed voice

Sally rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.

The walk to the Splendorman mansion was quiet no one said a word. 

All I could think about was Jeff. I can't believe I almost kissed him, what is wrong with me?! I can't possibly like Jeff when I'm still not over Chris. But then again Chris is dead. Wait. NO. Chris is my soulmate... was my soulmate... ugh, why can't I get these voices out of my head.

"Well hello children"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw a happy Splendorman sitting in the front yard picking up flowers.

He put a pink flower on Sally's hair and a red flower in my hair.

"How are my two beautiful princesses" Splendy asked

"Good" me and Sally said in unison

"And how is my wonderful smiling killer?" Splendy asked Jeff

However Jeff didn't say anything he just pushed his way through us and went inside the mansion.

Splendy looked at us "well don't just stand there, come on in! Everyone is waiting for you"

'Everyone?' who else could be inside I thought

I grabbed Sally's hand and walked inside. When we walked inside we saw all the other creepypastas even smile dog and some other pastas that I didn't know.

"Where were you guys?!?" Slenderman asked in his calm loud voice.

"We got lost" I responded

"Are you guys okay" Slendy asked

"Yeah!" Sally chirped

"Toxic, I'd like to introduce you to the rest of my family" everyone in the room turned to look at me. I began to feel a bit nervous.

"Meet my two other brothers, Offenderman and Trenderman"

Slenderman pointed to these two other tall guys that look like him.

Offenderman was wearing a hat and a black robe with a tie. He had sharp teeth but no other facial features.

Trenderman was wearing a brown sweater and glasses. Unlike all the other brothers he didn't have tentacles coming out of his back.

"Oh, this is nurse Ann, bloody painter, and the puppeteer" Slendy said while showing me the other three people.

Nurse Ann was wearing a black dress with a nurse's hat and a nurse's mask.

Bloody painter was wearing a blue shirt with a smiley face sticker, and a white mask like Masky's however, the mask had a red smile on it.

The puppeteer was wearing a black beanie and a black sweater, what stood out was his yellow eyes.

All I could do was wave, I wasn't sure what else to do.

"So what's the plan" Ben asked

"Well now that we are all reunited, we have to conger up a plan" Slendy said

Every creepypasta was listening to him.

"We know that there is someone trying to hurt us," Jane said

"Yeah, but who?" Dr. Smiley asked

"Dracula." Slendy said

The whole room was quite, I felt my heart drop.

"But why?" Splendy asked

"I don't know yet brother"

However I knew why. Dracula just wants me to be with him. How could I ever tell him. I started to sing a song in my head so Slender wouldn't be able to read my thoughts.

"Shall we attack him?" Alice asked while taking out her knife.

"We will but not now, we will need time to think about our plan. I'll come up with something by next week. For now we'll have to split up. Ben, EJ,LJ, Alice, and Clockswork you guys will go with Trenderman. Dr. Smiley, Jeff, Smile dog, Toxic, and Jane will go with Offenderman. And me, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby will stay here with Splendorman."

We all grabbed our belongings and went to where we were assigned. I was stuck with Dr. Smiley, Jane, Smile dog, and Jeff. We all followed Nurse Ann to Offenderman's house since she was one of his proxies. The whole way there Dr. Smiley wouldn't stop flirting with Nurse Ann. 

When we got there, I was surprised to see that Offenderman's house was pretty big but not as big as Slenderman's or Splendy's house. The house was two stories tall, it was hidden between the trees. The house was black and old.

 Nurse Ann got her keys and opened the door. One by one we walked into the old house, every time we walked the floors creaked. The living room was dark the only light was from the fireplace.

Offenderman was sitting on the couch.

"Ann will you show our guest their rooms"

"Follow me" she said

We grabbed our stuff and walked up the stairs. There were four rooms upstairs.

"The first room Jeff, Smile dog, and Dr. Smiley will share. The second room Jane and I will share, and that just leaves Toxic with the last room. If there is anything else you need just tell me." Nurse Ann said.

I walked towards my room. I wonder why I wasn't asked to share a room with Jane. Why was I the odd one out?

My room was right next to another room with two big door. I'm guessing that belongs to Slenderman's brother.

I opened the door to my room and saw a queen sized bed with rose petals on it. The room was lit with a bunch of candles, it felt relaxing. The room wasn't too big but it wasn't small, it also had a balcony. I sat on the bed and saw a small note, it read:

Dear Toxic,

I have heard a lot about you. When I first saw you my heart melted. You have the most beautiful eyes and hair, but what I love the most about you is your smile. I would like to get to know you more. Meet me at the garden of roses at midnight.

Sincerely yours,

Your secret admirer

I was shocked, who could my secret admirer be. I laid back on the bed as several thoughts rushed through my head. Where on earth was the garden of roses. I got up and opened the door to my balcony, I looked down and saw thousands of beautiful roses. It was truly a wonderful sight. I couldn't wait until midnight.