Asylum

•Jeff's point of view•

I couldn't control this feeling, I wanted to kill. How could she leave without telling me. She could have gotten hurt, she could have gotten caught, or even worse, she could have been gone forever. I grabbed my knife these feelings had to end.

"J-Jeff?" Toxic laid on the ground with Sally to her side.

I walked closer to her with my knife in my hand ready to stab, ready to see and smell more blood.

Sally began to cry more, I grabbed Sally's hand and threw her on the couch.

"Jeff stop! Please stop" Toxic yelled

I grabbed her and looked into her e/c eyes. They were so bright and so beautiful. I picked her up and carried her into the kitchen.

"Jeff put me down!!" She yelled

Sally followed me "Jeffy stop right now!"

I set Juliet on the counter and looked around for a first aid kit. I found one on top of the refrigerator. I got the small little box and gave it to her.

What is wrong with me! I'm a heartless monster! I'm an undead freak! Why am I helping her?!? She should be dead by now!

•Your point of view•

Jeff picked me up and set me on the counter. He looked around trying to find something, he looked on top of the refrigerator and got the first aid kit? Jeff threw the box at me, was this guy serious!? I grabbed the first aid kit and found some bandages. I felt a large cut on my neck, even though the cut was large it wasn't that deep.

Jeff went outside. I picked up Sally and carried her back into my room.

"Are you ok?" She asked

"Yeah it's just a small cut" I answered

"Where is Jeff?" Sally asked with concern

"Don't worry about him just get some sleep" I said

"But I can't" she protested

"If you go to sleep, tomorrow I'll introduce you to someone special"

"Who?!" she asked with a bit more excitement

"You'll find out tomorrow"

"Ok"

I got up and slowly left the room. I went downstairs to find Jeff on the couch just staring off into space.

"Jeff. I'm really sorry about what happened today"

Silence. He didn't move or talk.

I didn't even bother to talk back, I went back up stairs to my parents old room. I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. Why did I even apologize, this was his fault. Ugh Jeff makes me so mad, but he has a sweet soft side.

After a while I felt my eyes closing and before I knew it, I was already asleep.

*******************

"Toxic. Toxic!"

I woke up to see Sally sitting on top of me.

"Let's go see the special person!" she whispered yelled

"What time is it?" I asked

"I don't know, all I know is that it's morning"

I got up and made my way downstairs. Jeff and Smile were sleeping on the couch. I grabbed Sally's hand and we quietly walked outside.

"Where are we going?" Sally asked

"Not far"

We went to my grandma's house and knocked on the door. We waited 5 seconds until she opened the door.